What's new

Kennywood | Steel Curtain | S&S Multi-looper

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Do you think they will be manufacturing Maxx Force's also? I mean it does make sense.
I would say it’s very likely, as the designs for both tracks look identical. My assumption would be that IML is S&S’s new supplier, they likely wanted a new one after Gale Force.

Pear

Strata Poster

Dl2v4AjWwAUVIgH.png

Dl2v4AiX0AAnDUQ.png

Snoo

The Legend
Interesting squeeze they're making with the placement. You don't realize it until you've been but the turn will be quite interesting from the main midway to this essentially hidden spot minus the giant coaster.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
And it looks like we'll get some good new photo ops of Racer as well!

I'm looking forward to this thing going vertical. I imagine it'll be a relatively sweet build with the ride's unique structure.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I haven't a clue how this thing is going to be positioned, but imagine that lift will be all the more terrifying as you'll truly being the only thing 200+ ft. in the air.

Snoo

The Legend
This ride is going to take over a relatively quiet part of the park. I hope it doesn't steal some of the chill feel of the park I love so much.

Marnit

Roller Poster
I still feel the colour scheme is inverted.
Quite sure I'd like black supports with yellow track a lot more...

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Still wish the supports had been black or they had chosen a slightly more muted shade of yellow but it is what it is at this point.

I imagine we see the trains soon with IAAPA coming up. I think this is the most interesting project being built in North America for 2019. I look forward to seeing how it progresses and how it rides.