What's new

Just Wing It! NL2 Comp!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Sent mine in now! Been a manic week trying to build this coaster in time!

I don't think it's my best work so far, but hopefully it'll do alright. :D

jay37415

Mega Poster
Just submitted my entry. This was a good challenge because I have never built a wing Coaster before.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I have all the ratings, they will be posted sometime tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I literally just got home for the first time today. I'll get something up in the next hour.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Results time!

So in all honesty, this was not a good competition. I take the blame for a **** template, but you guys did what you could. Before I get to the rankings, I do need to make note that there were two tracks that didn't fully follow the rules. First, Colossus and Griffon went WAY over the 150 ft limit in the blue area, and then CoasterMac's Peregrine (Wing in file) didn't follow the tree line. I know this rule could be interpreted different ways, but the intention was to keep your ride hidden in the trees. For that, Colossus received a 2 point deduction, and CoasterMac received a 1 point deduction.

5. Griffon- Colossus 10.75 points (after 2 point deduction)

Honestly your best coaster to date, and it was better than mine. You did a great job, except for that height issue. If you followed the rules, you would have been third!

4. Hunted- Tomahawk 11.17 points

My worst contest coaster to date. IT was jerky, too fast, and bad transitions. I deserved last.

3. Falcor- Jay37415 13.75 points

The only thing this lacked was a bit more excitement, very well done, but just not very exciting.

2. Forest Blazer- Hixee 14.25 points

Close but no cigar. The second best coaster in my opinion, but just wasn't as well built as what Mac had.

1. Peregrine CoasterMac305 16 points (after one point deduction)

Three entries. Three victories. The best built coaster (again) just didn't follow the tree line. Great job.

I will get the spreadsheet up later, I'm tired. Next contest will start in next 48 hours and we're channeling a great Toy Story character for this next one!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Good efforts guys! Look forward to seeing what you can do in the next round.