What's new

Jersey Shore, SFA, KD, Dollywood, Carowinds, SFoG, Kennywood, Lakemont

davidm

Strata Poster
Ouch - coaster-concussion not good. You had been hitting it pretty hard over summer tho! Get well soon.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Ouch - coaster-concussion not good. You had been hitting it pretty hard over summer tho! Get well soon.
Thanks. Not sure whether how much I’d been riding was a factor, or whether it was a fluke.

Had you heard of someone getting concussion on a coaster?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thanks. Not sure whether how much I’d been riding was a factor, or whether it was a fluke.

Had you heard of someone getting concussion on a coaster?
Tales of it always trickle out from time to time, but often it's from some really obvious incident. Yours sounds like a fatigue related thing.

Good work on being self aware and sensible enough to get it checked and taking it easy, hopefully a bit of R&R is all you need.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Tales of it always trickle out from time to time, but often it's from some really obvious incident. Yours sounds like a fatigue related thing.

Good work on being self aware and sensible enough to get it checked and taking it easy, hopefully a bit of R&R is all you need.
Thanks.

I didn’t feel especially fatigued, tbh, but the heat and humidity were doing a number on me that day.

Anyway, I just hope it’s not something that ever repeats itself, as that would probably put an end to the coaster hobby for me.