What's new

Jer is lonely: A Gadv PTR

Jer

Strata Poster
Well so today I got off work early, around 2:00 and decided to make my first trip to Gadv this season. I had a bad case of the "I dont give a ****s" so I only got 4 rides in today. I was alone in the park hence the title, so let us begin

After a grueling 30min drive to gadv I show up at the park and am greeted by the sexy site of "new" B&M track

hpim0676y.jpg

So my first ride of the season was clearly going to be El----nah it was actually Medusa (I dont care what you people say it was Medusa for my first 200 rides and so it shall remain) Medusa has been my firs ride of the year for the past decade and 'im not making that up.

hpim0686.jpg

hpim0687vs.jpg

hpim0690.jpg

So next was El Toro, but the line was quite long to tackle by myself so I went to Kingda Ka instead. I Qed for about 30min until it broke down, and my case of the "I dont give a ****s" kicked in and I left. I figured before I run to El Toro I might as well hit up superman and get some sex shot of Green Lantern:

hpim0703.jpg

hpim0699y.jpg

Damn this thing is sexy!

hpim0695l.jpg

I'm digging the mis-matched corkscrew track.

hpim0696.jpg

hpim0711s.jpg

hpim0707.jpg

And finally it was time for El Toro, the line went down quite a lot so I thought it was a good time. El Toro was running amazing as usual.

hpim0719.jpg

hpim0720p.jpg

hpim0683j.jpg

And finally was Nitro, which was running extraordinary, The ride wasn't as shaky as it usually was, and it was running without trims which just made it so much better, a great way to end the day in Gadv.

hpim0725p.jpg

hpim0730j.jpg

I leave you with this sexy upskirt of Nitro's train

hpim0728a.jpg

Snoo

The Legend
Nice buddy. I do miss me some El Toro tho.. that airtime = sexy.

I do think Chang looked better with the yellow.. although the black supports do look better than the blue. :D

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I think he is referring to the black supports in contrast to the blue sky. :wink:
Too bad I couldn't hook up with you today so you wouldn't have been lonely. Oh well, maybe next time...

I miss Great Adventure, such a great selection of rides. I hope I can go back sometime in the next few seasons! I also enjoy park days where you can just walk around, relax, and do as you please. I much prefer going with a group, but a relaxing day out is always good.

Jer

Strata Poster
It's not that we didn't believe you Snoo, it was just a funny typo :p. I agree the black supports do look better than the blue, but the green is pretty much necessary.

Lofty

CF Legend
I can't believe you only live like 30 minutes away, so much jealousy. Within 30 minutes from me, I have, Gulliver's Warrington, Camelot & Knowsley Safari park - How pathetic.

Nice PTR though, even if it as a lonely day :(