What's new

IMG Worlds of Adventure | Dubai | Theme Park

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Yes it is a blue fire clone. Sorry but I have been having issues with uploads. Will sort them out tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Sure a good PR move! Was on all the news programme's, all over twitter, Facebook and instagram.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Dave - Any news over there regarding an opening date of this park? Most recent thing I could find was "early 2016"

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
I'm hearing late 2016. Will try and get some more details.

An anonymous source told me there is going to be a haunted house in the park too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Cheers bud. It's looking like i'll be scrapping Dubai as a family holiday and just go for a couple of days with the wife once this has opened.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I was originally thinking to do Dubai as a stopover this summer, but more likely to hold off a year if this place isn't open.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
gavin said:
I was originally thinking to do Dubai as a stopover this summer, but more likely to hold off a year if this place isn't open.
Probably better to hold it off as you said, this is looking near completion now, just theming and testing being done, but you also have the other new parks to open late year, early next year, including Motion Gate, Bollywood park and Lego Land what are all on their way to be completed with Lego Lands coasters actually up and being 'themed'.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah Gavin, I'd wait if I was you. Dubai Parks and Resorts are in full construction at the moment. They're hiring all of their staff at the moment, I keep getting emails about new jobs.

davidm

Strata Poster
^ 15th August ; we expect a report Dave ASAP!

(my sister and family (non-goon, but I'm trying to indoctrinate the kids) are in Dubai - just for a couple of days - a couple of days later so trying to get her to go - she wasn't sold on trekking down to FerrariWorld, but something closer might swing it :) )

Dubai_Smoggie

Roller Poster
I am rather intrigued on what 'Predator' is too, we all knew the blue fire clone and the Spiderman themed Mack spinner but this one has stayed under the radar.

Won't let me post links but Whats On Dubai has a more details on the actual attractions, extract from article says this - Predator: This one will be scary – a 400-metre-long ‘vertical rollecoaster’. Yes, as in one of those coasters that plummet. Heart in throat stuff.

Yay for my first post!

TilenB

Strata Poster
Looks Eurofighter-ish to me...

lost-valley-image1.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
Yay, two weeks before Jake and I mince through, convenient.

So, stay tuned to the social pages for reports, just saying.