What's new

I'm making a rct3 theme park and I need some help

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
I am making a rct3 park and I need some help. I need to decide on some themed lands. I know one is going to be themed to a boardwalk, and another is going to be themed to spooky stuff, but I don't know what are some other stuff I could use as a theme. Can I have some help?
Thanks
-Ayy Lmao

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I've never done a full on Western area. That could be quite cool?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
furie said:
I've never done a full on Western area. That could be quite cool?

Thanks. Do you have any ideas for some flat rides/coasters? And take note I'm using the regular sandbox map and the section will be crammed in between 3 sections (came up with the 3rd one which is themed to mythologies).
I already put a b&m winged coaster in the boardwalk section, a b&m dive coaster and b&m launched invert in the spooky section, and a stormrunner clone and a schwarzkpof looper in the mythology section.

mouse

Giga Poster
RCT3 has a range of themed rides and items built in to choose from to create themed areas.
If you go on to the flat ride lists you can filter them to fit in with different themes by clicking the icons along the top of the list. Available themes I can remember include western (for example a 'Buffalo Roundabout' ride), sci fi, adventure, spooky and more. You can also filter scenery items to fit with these themes :).
Mythology sounds good, do you have the soaked expansion pack? That includes lots of Atlantis themed items which would fit in well with that...

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
mouse said:
RCT3 has a range of themed rides and items built in to choose from to create themed areas.
If you go on to the flat ride lists you can filter them to fit in with different themes by clicking the icons along the top of the list. Available themes I can remember include western (for example a 'Buffalo Roundabout' ride), sci fi, adventure, spooky and more. You can also filter scenery items to fit with these themes :).
Mythology sounds good, do you have the soaked expansion pack? That includes lots of Atlantis themed items which would fit in well with that...
I have rct3 platinum which comes with both DLCs.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Decent to Hades.

The best Western ride is the wooden mine train

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
furie said:
Decent to Hades.

The best Western ride is the wooden mine train

I already have a flat ride called hades in the mythology section.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Gorgon's challenge?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Perseus' Peril/plunge?

Pandora's Drops

scw55

Hyper Poster
furie said:
Unforgiving...

Out of context I thought someone said something awful :p

I'm glad some RCT3 action has been going on.

(I'm working on sprucing up my park. I think I'm going to retire from PoV videos because they're not worth doing)

Ayy Lmao

Mega Poster
Unforgiving sounds nice. I'll try to make it. Hopefully I have enough space to put the westren world, and not make Spooky World tiny. By the way I decided to destroy the B&M invert and replace it with a barn stormer ride (http://rct.wikia.com/wiki/Barn_Stormer here's a link for how it looks like) themed to a bunch of planes that crashed into a haunted island. The ride is surrounded by water and smoke and mist. I also put a giovinola coaster similar to wicked cyclone. I'll name it Phantom.
Now I'll give you guys some information about the rides...
Riptide is the B&M winged coaster in the board walk section of the park. It features a wingover drop under a path. Certain parts parts of the ride are over the water and in trenches.
Kraken is the Stormrunner clone in the mythology section of the park. It goes around water (not over it). In the small lake it goes around there are statues that are ruined and under water. It is themed to a kraken reaking havoc in atlantis. There is also a sea serpent in the lake it goes around
Raven/Reaper (I'm deciding which of the 2 I should pick) is the B&M dive coaster of the park. You go 265 ft in the air (I think I don't remember) and you hang over the edge of the first drop for 5 secs. You then plunge 374 ft straight down at speeds of 97 mph. Did I mention you dive under a pathway?
I have no idea what the layout for unforgiving will be
The name for the Schwarzkopf is Neptune themed after the Roman god. It pulls about 3.5 g's. It is over the water but nothing too special.
Fun fact: I went full retard when building Neptune and put 2 unbanked curves near the station before putting brakes
And the final coaster is a giovonala coaster called Phantom. It has a very similar layout to wicked cyclone and that's what inspired me to make it.
And also would anyone be so kind to custom support the coasters in the park, and make a themed station and queue? I would love it if somebody did that. Also the park is called Vanilla Hills and if I/me and somebody else finish the park I'll showcase it in the eyes of a peep, aka I'd roleplay and say give some reviews.
Thanks
-Ayy Lmao