What's new

Hyper Hybrid Hangover: US Live | June 11th, 2018 | Cedar Point

Would you be interested in a 2018 US Live?

• Yes, at a different park(s) nearby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
It's Happening! June 11th, Cedar Point.
The meetup is a go! Be there or be square: June 11th at Cedar Point. We'll probably have a meetup time/place of some sort, but I'm too lazy to organize something like that at the moment. :p

Interested:
DelPiero
Howie
Mack
Snoo
Intricks(Depends)
Antinos
Edward M(Depends)
ASteelersMidget
CoasterHipster

OG message:

Seeing how some people are interested in a US Live for this year, I'm making this topic to get a general headcount of those interested.

If you're interested in a US Live, please vote for the appropriate response.

Right now, the most plausible location would be Cedar Point. But if there's another park(s) you're all up to do, we could certainly make this a multi-park Live. For dates, I hear that @DelPiero and @Howie are going to be at CP on the 11th of June, so that could be a possibility. If there's any other dates that could work, please mention them. Me, personally, might be doing to CP on the 25th and 26th(2 weeks later than the stated date). I don't plan on making 2 trips there, so I doubt I can make it to this one. Who knows, something might arise.

Last edited:

DelPiero

Strata Poster
@Howie and I are doing a multi park trip starting with WOF on the 5th and culminating with SFGAm on the 12th, we are predictably doing the HW/KK/KI/CP leg from the 8th to 11th. Obviously we are up for meeting up on any day we are at the parks, but we have no leeway to move dates around.

Mack

Mega Poster
I can tentatively meet for the KI/CP segment. My parents live there so that's flexible for me.

If there's any interest in SoCal or SFMM, let me know. I have a gold season pass (free parking, possible free admissions).

Intricks

Strata Poster
Id be down for joining, but it all depends on time off and money. The easiest would be the So Cal/SFMM, but hopefully super cheap flights exist.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'll keep an eye on this thread for potential CP dates. Certainly interest in a CP Live would be pretty high.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I'm currently thinking June for CP. Like they said already, Howie and DelPiero will be there on the 11th if you guys want to do that. KI would be the 10th, and SFGAm would be the 12th if you want to make it Multi-Park and follow up on their trip.

Thoughts? Other dates? Call off this whole thing?

(btw, I'm going to make a list of the people who are interested)

peep

CF Legend
I'm going to keep an eye on this. Was tempted to pop over to Cedar Point this year and June seems like a good time to do it. I need to work out if this is financially doable though.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I'm very interested! Would love to meet goons on the other side of the Atlantic too :) I don't have a car but would be interested in a ride share (and sharing the costs as well ofc) to KI.

Do we know yet when Steel Vengeance will open?

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I'm very interested! Would love to meet goons on the other side of the Atlantic too :) I don't have a car but would be interested in a ride share (and sharing the costs as well ofc) to KI.

Do we know yet when Steel Vengeance will open?
Knowing Cedar Fair, I'm sure it'll be open the first day of the season. :)

Also, I unfortunately can't make it to this one. Hopefully you all have a wonderful time there!

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Judging how I live one hour away, I would like to be interested, but considering I'm 14, and would only be able to do CP, I don't think I could do it, but we'll see. Put me on the interested list.

EDIT: If I do go, I would be getting the photos (digital) because my family renewed the funpix.

Status
Not open for further replies.