What's new

Hyper Hybrid Hangover: US Live | June 11th, 2018 | Cedar Point

Would you be interested in a 2018 US Live?

• Yes, at a different park(s) nearby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoo

The Legend
I'm going to see if I can get some old CFers to come up as well. With it being a Monday, that killed a few people from coming. I'll make those lazy bastards post. :p

Also I'm pretty sure @Antinos is coming and I know @Hyde is out due to work.

Snoo

The Legend
You organising drinks then bud? ;)
I got you! Told you I'm bringing all the liquor in my house! We'll grab some GOOD beer too, for those who like it a little less crazy. :p

Haha well I have a room at CP express already but I'm still down for drinks wherever.
Of course! We just decided this the other day as we did the same for opening day and we didn't want to drive if we were drinking. No worries, you're more then welcome. :)

Snoo

The Legend
We ever think of a name for this bad boy? If we want to be unique and ****. :p Also, Antinos and I will DEFINITELY be staying at the cabins at Lighthouse Point behind Magnum. I know I've spoken to a few of you here and there who planned on stopping by for drinks and pre-Live chit chat. We will most likely get there midday Sunday because.. obvs.. so you're all welcome if you get in early or you're staying at the parks resorts.

I've added those others I know who are coming as well. We have quite the group. :)

Confirmed list;
@DelPiero
@Howie
@davidm
@Snoo
@LiveForTheLaunch
@Youngster Joey
@Edward M
@Antinos
@iac17
@Error
@Coaster Hipster