What's new

How to react to this?

Jools

Giga Poster
Okay, I need a few tips of how to react if this does happen.
Basically me and this girl have something going, then after a night together (I'll leave it at that), the next day she was asked out by one of my mates who she is going to the prom with of whom she said yes to and she told me it is just until the prom, but I'm not so sure, so if she does tell me or ring me saying she has dumped him for me, how the hell should I react? :/

Pierre

Strata Poster
Did your mate know you liked her? If so **** him the dodgy **** and **** her the little slut.

Did your mate NOT know you liked her? If so fair play to him but shes still a little slut.

kimahri

CF Legend
Rape her.

Edit: Pokemaniac also said "Scream and run in circles. Repeat for thirty minutes, regardless of the reaction of the people/law personel/doctors around you. Then, go play drums"

but he's too lazy to log in.

Jools

Giga Poster
Okay, I guess she is the wrong girl, but I told her I was going to stop seeing her, and she started crying and everything, saying "But I love you more! If I went back I would have said no to him", and its very hard to walk away from someone you love like that. :? But it does come across very slaggish.

Sorry Jools, but don't say you love her, please.

But yah if she does that to you it's pretty rotten, and I wouldn't take her back too quickly either because it'll make you seem like a pushover.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
and she started crying and everything, saying "But I love you more!
WOHA, some one is needy!
It seems like she is playing you, some girls can also do it without even knowing it. They "have trouble deciding".
In your case, however, I think she knows she is playing you. If she really "loved" you more she would have never going to the prom with him.
dumped him for me
Wait she is currently going out with him, while this is going on? Ya, don't go for that type. They change their mind way to easily, and are more prone to cheating.

Let me pass along some great advise from a friend of mine: B**ches ain't s**t! :D

Ben

CF Legend
Oh God, when they start turning on the waterworks like that - run.

If you actually meant enough to her to cry, she wouldn't be going to prom with some other guy.

She's a slag, she's a user and she's doing it for her own selfishness. Run, Jools, run, Jools, run.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Bros before Hoes.

Ignore, she sounds like a slutty attention seeking moron. Don't bother wasting your time with her. Just don't let this ruin your friendship with any of your proper friends (It can happen).

You're 16, don't get so hung up on things like this. She's clearly not worth your time. Go out and have some fun.

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Brad said:
Secondary school relationships, :lol: they're ridiculous
Forget it and move on, worked well enough for me.

This. They're not worth it, they never last and that's why I don't bother with them.

Jools just leave her.