Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hong Kong Disneyland Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Halloween Haunts & Scare Attractions' started by gavin, Aug 31, 2016.

1. gavin

gavin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Social Media Team CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Dunno
    Best Park:
    Tokyo DisneySea
    Coaster Count:
    Things are kicking off really early this year. Hong Kong Disney's Halloween event starts in mid-September. No details as yet, but:

[​IMG]

It's always an excellent event, though last year they didn't have any walkthroughs, opting instead for large-scale takeovers of a couple of the lands and Jungle Cruise. One of the spaces they usually use for a walkthrough had a temporary Frozen show last year though, having been extended since the summer due to popularity. That space is empty at the moment though, so we'll see.

Anyway, yay! I love Halloween at Disney.

2. silenthillXD

silenthillXD Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Grand National
    Best Park:
    BPB
    Coaster Count:
    I am always totally intruiged by the prospect of a Disney halloween event. I really wish I had been through their walkthroughs. The prospect of a Disney scare attraction literally blows my mind! How were they?

3. gavin

gavin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Social Media Team CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Dunno
    Best Park:
    Tokyo DisneySea
    Coaster Count:
    ^ The two I've done have been excellent in terms of sets and atmosphere. There are plenty of actors in there as well, with a few jump scares, but they don't do anything involving blood/gore.

4. gavin

Best Coaster:
    Dunno
    Best Park:
    Tokyo DisneySea
    Coaster Count:
    A few more details:

So that's a new walkthrough confirmed then, and two different parades by the sound of it.