Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Rock 'n' Rollercoaster

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Equal

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

CoburnJason54

Roller Poster
Both of these coasters are in Orlando and both are great rides. Both want you to re ride to hear all the music. They both have a lot of unique features, but the only common thing they have is music. Features:

Rock n Rollercoaster

Launch
theme
inversions
indoors
Each of the five trains has a different audio

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit

Pick your music
Verticle lift
Better restraints
Touch screen on your restraint to choose what you want to listen to
Faster
Rare non inverting loop
Trains light up at night
outdoors

This one can go either way. Hard for me to choose, but I would have to go with rock n roller coaster. The theming and inversions are great, but if you choose Rip Ride Rockit I wouldn't blame you. Both are great rides.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Rip Ride Rockit is my favourite, RNRC is a great coaster but I find Rip Ride Rocket overall is the better coaster.

Edward M

Strata Poster
Rock N Roller Coaster for me because I love Aerosmith and indoor roller coasters. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit has pretty bad music choices (didn't know about secret tracks at the time) and there were too many brakes. Rock N Roller Coaster also had the theming and special touch with the limos, alley, and a pretty good launch. Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit felt processed and wanting to be "hip" and "awesome", but it really didn't meet up to Universal standards in any way.

Hutch

Strata Poster
I rode each of them a couple years ago and I think I enjoyed Ripe Ride Rockit more. It was also my first coaster with a vertical lift hill, which was a really cool experience.

Then again, I rode these before I became a real coaster enthusiast, so it could change if ride them again.

Rachel

Coaster MILF
Rock N Rollercoaster for me. I love the launch and the theming and I think the music suits the ride better.

Hobbes

Mega Poster
Rip Ride Rockit is without a doubt one of my favorite rides. The quirky maneuvers it does are all very fun. I rode Rock 'n' Rollercoaster just a few days ago, and found it to be very underwhelming. The launch into the first inversion was nice, but nothing else had any real punch to it. Rip Ride Rockit wins hands down for me.

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
Rip Ride Rockit is really a lot of fun. From the vertical lift, to the drop into that awesome non-inverting loop and actually more airtime than expected. Rock 'N' Roller Coaster is really only good because of the launch and the sea serpent, everything else from there it goes bland.

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit is a better coaster by far. Rock 'N' Roller Coaster has gotten a little rough.

I didn't even LIKE Rock n' Roller Coaster </3 I know they were probably trying to be intentionally tacky with the theme, but it felt cheap for Disney and the coaster itself wasn't very good.

Rip Ride Rockit was a pleasant surprise for me. It was WAY bigger than I expected and a lot more fun than I expected, too. Vertical lifts never fail to scare the crap out of me so it gets brownie points for that also. I felt like it is much more rerideable than Rock n' Roller Coaster is.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
I think Rock n rollercoaster is okay, but nothing more than that. Despite the fact it can be quite rough, I absolutely love H:RRR. I actually think there quite a lot of good airtime and the ride feels pretty long. No competition for me.