What's new

Hersheypark | Chocolatetown | 2019/2020 Park Expansion

Pear

Strata Poster
Permits have been field for Candymonium

t0op8y5yttx21.jpg

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Hmm. It's clever and fits with hersheypark but kind of weird for a coaster and a bit of a mouthful. Think we'll need a shortened version a la Steve for it. Any suggestions? haha

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
7 camelback hills, and a 123° hammerhead turn, and a ride duration of 2 mins, 26 secs. Looks like a promising layout, but there are a grand total of zero surprises here. It's actually the second shortest (in track length) B&M hyper after Goliath at SFOG (200ft+). The coaster will have milk chocolate coloured track, white supports, and three different 28 passenger candy-themed trains (Reese's, Kisses and Twizzlers).

Last edited:

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
7 camelback hills, and a 123° hammerhead turn. Looks like a promising layout, but there are a grand total of zero surprises here. It's actually the second shortest (in track length) B&M hyper after Goliath at SFOG (200ft+).
If I may ask, where did you find these statistics regarding the airtime hill count and banking of the hammerhead?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^On a live stream I just watched:-

EDIT:- Announcement video:-

I just noticed the trains in the video are only six rows long, but the trains will definitely be seven rows long in real life because the station track has seven sets of restraint release mechanisms.

Last edited: