• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sKrATcher

Roller Poster
I had a piece of my hip removed that was used as a donor graft side into my left forearm. It was due to a break that didn't heal correctly. A few months later, they had to rebreak the arm, and use the donor site. Not a fun surgery, it hurt!!

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Yah, stuck my hand in a lawnmower once and lost a fingertip (go ahead, laugh it up, fuzzballs) which required a bit of surge' to tidy up, and when I was eleven I had to go in for an undescended bollock.

Thanks for asking.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Yah, stuck my hand in a lawnmower once and lost a fingertip (go ahead, laugh it up, fuzzballs) which required a bit of surge' to tidy up, and when I was eleven I had to go in for an undescended bollock.

Thanks for asking.
At least it wasn't the other way round mate.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I'm not gonna use the term 'lol', but that did genuinely make me Laugh Out Loud :D

I'm sure it's happened to somebody in the past. No matter how sharp and whirry something is, somewhere in the world there's a bloke prepared to see what happens when he sticks his dick in it!

Last edited:

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I'm not gonna use the term 'lol', but that did genuinely make me Laugh Out Loud :D

I'm sure it's happened to somebody in the past. No matter how sharp and whirry something is, somewhere there's a bloke identifying as a female who'd be prepared to see what happens when he sticks his dick in it!
Fixed for you ;)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
The more you dislocate, the worse it gets.
[irrelevant]I can do that at will in my left shoulder. I've not tried to do it in over 3 years, because it started hurting. So yeah... I have other joints that over-extend, I used to be able to cross my legs over my lap on a B&M invert and can press the length of my thumb to touch my wrist. I've started doing physio with resistance bands for hypermobile joints to hold them in place in the last few years. Worried I'll need surgery later, especially worried if my wrists become a problem...[/irrelevant]

Ben

CF Legend
Nope.

The only thing I've broken is my thumb, and they taped that up and it was fine. I didn't actually notice it was broken for a week and it's now permanently bent in the broken shape. Oh well. That was the only time I've been to the hospital since I was born.

I can't remember the last time I even went to the GP?

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Had my appendix taken out in an emergency operation on Christmas Eve 2004. Spent the next three days off my face on morphine while I recovered. One of the more eventful Christmases I've had.

rob666

Hyper Poster
Ten out of ten for strange topics.
Because of several nose breaks in my youth, I had essential rhinoplasty to help me breathe properly when I was nineteen.
If I'd known they were just going to shoot a posh Black and Decker drill right up both nostrils while my head was in a bloody vice, I wouldn't have bothered.
The surgeon had the flattest nose I have ever seen...too much rugby apparently.
I now have a reasonably staight "squishy" nose, my mates kids love flattening it.

Karen

Hyper Poster
C-section to get my not so little boy out whilst having a spinal block not general anesthetic. Very weird feeling being awake whilst knowing what was going on.

Lazer eye surgery to correct short sight. 11 years on and still great :D Again no general just local anesthetic eye drops.

jayjay

Giga Poster
I'm having a hip arthroscopy on Monday because my bones are all slightly the wrong shape.

I think it's like what Andy Murray had lately, so I'm expecting mad tennis skills.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Surgery? No. Least not how I think of it.
Procedure? Yes. Had a lodged kidney stone, was as fun as you can imagine. It was unable to be broken up, and meds/fluids were unable to get it moving. So they had to go in and laser it to bits.
There is one tube that gets to your Kidney. Shall leave it there. The sight upon waking up from the anesthesia was also, well again I'll leave it there.

That said, was the greatest and most successful motivator I ever had to cut out soda and down on teas, caffeine etc!

Snoo

The Legend
I love looking back at this old topic and having everyone saying this is weird.. LIKE SURGERY IS WEIRD. DON'T JUDGE ME HOES!

Furiustobaco

Mega Poster
Surgery isn't weird at all, i had have around 30 surgeries (most of them being shunt revisions for Hydrocephalus) and at this point they are just normal.
I don't know how people are lucky enough to not have some kind of surgery for so long!

Timons

Roller Poster
I had one surgery after an accident in the theme park in Bulgaria. Everything went well.. I felt scared first but the doctors were super good.