CF Legend
What's Halloween events is everybody doing then? I'm hitting up the following:

FRIGHT NIGHTS - Thorpe
HowlOWeen - CWOA
Scarefest - Alton Towers
Shocktober Fest - Tulley's Farm
Screamland - Dreamland Margate
Scare Kingdom

Wish I could squeeze some more in but I think that's all I'll have time for! Mostly anticipating The Big Top at Thorpe, new **** at CWOA and pretty much everything at Screamland! Can't wait for it all to kick off.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Currently only planning on heading to Thorpe's Fright Nights this year. Would be doing the Chessington event while I'm in the area but it's not on the weekend I'm at Thorpe.

Ben

CF Legend
Don't forget Europa's Jordan!

I really want to get to Alton's but I don't know if I'll make it.

Planning on doing Europa, Thorpe, Chessington, Tulley's, Screamland and Scarefest though.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Fright Nights and Shocktober Fest already confirmed (first time visiting Tulleys too!).

Really want to do Scarefest this year, but it looks unlikely. Might be doing Hellfest by Twisted Attractions and The Haunted Castle at Warwick Castle, but still deciding on those ones. For some reason, the family have mentioned about us visiting Chessington for Howl'o'ween, but I'm not overly keen on the idea of visiting Chessington again this season...

I always really enjoy FN and looking forward to doing Big Top and Containment, as well as their Face it Alone extra.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Currently only Fright Fest at SFGAm. Unless if a miracle happens, I'm not going anywhere else.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

davidm

Strata Poster
Hmm, while not specifically going on a trip to do Halloween stuff (can take it or leave it really), I find that, if it all goes to plan, I should be doing;

Frightmares (Lagoon)
Fright Dome (Vegas)
HHN (LA) - quite looking forward to that one :)
Fright Fest (SFMM)

peep

CF Legend
Disneyland California's Halloween party, should be good fun, got soooo much "candy" when I did the Florida one.

Universal horror nights. Really hyped up about this one. Threw all the money at it too so it better be the best thing ever.

Looks like I won't be able to see Knotts berry farm's stuff as it's only at the weekends (like everything in California, burdens). I'll be at Six Flags Magic Mountain and Discovery Kingdom but I won't be paying for mazes, going to be too distracted getting creds.

Might turn up for the Chessington day of GF so I can do their new mazes, always enjoy their stuff.

Disneyland Paris Halloween party too should be fab.

So not much in the way of scare stuff but should be enough to keep me happy.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I've already done Hong Kong Disneyland's when they did a preview event last week, but I'll likely go again if friends want to go.

I was going to give Ocean Park's a miss this time around, but I haven't actually been to the park at all since the last one, so I'm due a visit. Plus, friends here always want to go, so it's a good laugh. The line up looks decent as usual, and their current poster is so inappropriate it's making me want to go:

Clipboard01_zpsvzvif7rp.jpg

I also booked flights today for Singapore for the last weekend of October, so I'll be doing Universal's Halloween thing there.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
To pretty much copy Jordan's but remove a couple...

FRIGHT NIGHTS - Thorpe
HowlOWeen - CWOA
Screamland - Dreamland Margate
Horror Nights - Europa Park

Looking forward to it!

Lofty

CF Legend
gavin said:
I've already done Hong Kong Disneyland's when they did a preview event last week, but I'll likely go again if friends want to go.

I was going to give Ocean Park's a miss this time around, but I haven't actually been to the park at all since the last one, so I'm due a visit. Plus, friends here always want to go, so it's a good laugh. The line up looks decent as usual, and their current poster is so inappropriate it's making me want to go:

Clipboard01_zpsvzvif7rp.jpg

I also booked flights today for Singapore for the last weekend of October, so I'll be doing Universal's Halloween thing there.
Love that poster so much :lol:

I'll be visiting/have visited:

Alton Towers Scarefest
Thorpe Park Fright Nights
Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights
Shocktoberfest
Scare Kingdom Scream Park
Dreamland presents Screamland
The Halloween Adventure - Stocked Park

Hoping to get to:

Twisted Attractions
Screamfest Burton (It's fab)
Frightmare at Over Farm
Fear at Avon Valley
Broadditch Farm's Broadwitch Farm

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Haha Broadditch farm, really! If you make it there give us a shout, I'm only like 5 minutes down the road (literally). I'd heard about it, didn't realise it was anything big though...

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Oh god, here's the full list

Twisted Attractions Hellfest - 30th Sept
Pasaj Del Terror (Kinda counts?) - 3rd October
Scare Kingdom - 3rd October
Thorpe Fright Nights - 10th October
Tulleys Shocktoberfest - 10th October
Screamfest Burton - 15th October
Screamland Margate - 17th October
Fear at Avon Valley - 24th October
Alton Towers Scarefest (Complete with brave it alone on tot) - 27th October
Broadwitch Hauntfest (For ScareCON) - 3rd November

And might be going to Twisted Attractions for another night, and may be acting there again too!

Ha think I am doing enough? Anyone thinking of visiting on any of these dates give me a yell!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Starting the Halloween season off will be PortAventura Halloween, followed by Scarefest, then hopefully Fright Nights and Farmageddon.
Might go to Pleasure Beach to see what Vampire Beach is like.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
^ Nah, meeting up with a couple of friends there for the day. Didn't even realise Towers Times had an event on that day.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Ah cool, yeah they've got a pretty good event on, it includes early ride time, backstage tours of The Big Top and Saw Alive, as well as a Q&A with the designers and a fastpass for each maze.

Lofty

CF Legend
Mysterious Sue said:
Haha Broadditch farm, really! If you make it there give us a shout, I'm only like 5 minutes down the road (literally). I'd heard about it, didn't realise it was anything big though...
Yeah. It's a really good event with some fantastic theming!!

owentaylor121 said:
Might go to Pleasure Beach to see what Vampire Beach is like.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Awful. Completely awful.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Definite plans:

- Horror Nights at Europa
- Fright Night at Thorpe
- Fear at Avon Valley
- HowlO'scream at Chessington

Hopefully also:
-Screamland at Margate
-Scare Kingdom
-Scare Fest at Alton

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I was able to stop through Cedar Point Halloweekends two weekends ago, and am planning for Kings Island Haunt sometime this month. While Cedar Point carries the roller coaster crown, Kings Island has a much better history of offering the best Haunt experience in Ohio. I am only sad to hear that Club Blood has been retired, a personal favorite.