What's new

Glennderp's NL Thread: [on hold] Infra Turbo Pig Cart Racer!

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Welcome to my No Limits Creation thread! I build on No Limits on my spare time. Here you will find my single coaster projects. My park/BIG projects will be located on separate threads. :mrgreen:

So, the first coaster on this thread is the 72 hour competition entry which was not finished due to my computer being crap and BSODing on me causing me to completely forfeit the competition. I lost a day with out the computer in the competition. I finally got it to work and I'm back working on it. Since It took me a lot to get the track right, I decided to share it with you guys. The track was untouched since the first day of the competition when it was completed but supports were added.

ScreenHunter_49Jul291533_zps0eb2bec2.jpg

Sorry for the **** screen captures. I'm using a third party screen capture since my computer is crap.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Re: Glennderp's NL Creations Thread: [WIP] 72 hour late entr

Finally got a new computer and I'm back to work.
Got some supports added.
dfd_zpsbf3ef306.png

sdsaf_zpsa4d9edeb.png

Specs for anyone interested:

Intel Core i7-4510u
CPU @ 2.00 GHz
Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60 Hz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 850M
RAM: 12 gb
Windows 8.1

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Glennderp's NL Creations Thread: [WIP] 72 hour late entr

I very much like the look of the last screenshot...

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
Re: Glennderp's NL Creations Thread:[Download]72 hour late e

Side Project! Infra Turbo Pig Cart Racer, A Mack launch coaster.

LHwDQC0.png

XsQQmiU.png

QuNjvPf.png

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Re: Glennderp's NL Thread: [WIP] Infra Turbo Pig Cart Racer!

I've always had a liking for the colors of the track. I find it fitting for a Tron-type ride.

I like what you have so far! Keep it up!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team

Lynx - nice layout, but let down slightly by the trackwork. A few of the transitions (first bend after the drop, the cobra, couple of the tight twists) didn't really feel right. I think they snapped a bit too hard, or weren't smoothed completely or something. But it was a really nice layout, I loved the look of the big pretzel knot over the lake. Good work, but you've still got room for improvement and I think you'll have some great rides soon.

I'll echo GuyWithAStick about the colours of the Mack, it looks fantastic!

Dapalm

Mega Poster

I have to download some of your coasters when I get home. The Mack looks nice!

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster

Thanks for the feedback!

Supports and Technical are done. Only managed to have 2 trains working properly.

bl68cO8.png

Fes8sY7.png

42Ma0Tv.png

For the people who didn't get the reference to the name of the coaster, Infra Turbo Pig Cart Racer is a name given by Deadmau5 to one of his songs. I plan to theme this coaster after Deadmau5.

Dapalm

Mega Poster

I really enjoyed the ride! Love the layout, very thrilling. You made good use of the template provided. BTW, I hadn't notice that catwalks doesn't fit 2 tube track.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster

Dapalm said:
I really enjoyed the ride! Love the layout, very thrilling. You made good use of the template provided. BTW, I hadn't notice that catwalks doesn't fit 2 tube track.
Thanks! I considered removing those catwalks on the 2 tube track cause of this. Hopefully they patch this soon.

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster

I have not posted here in a while. So, here's a dive coaster I used for the NL2 Dive contest.

uzLWIYJ.png

Steam Download
Non Steam Version

I'll also be starting to roll out a beta of the park I'm making for some feedback. Details soon.

As for Infra Turbo Pig Cart, It's been on hold for a while and I just went back to work on it.