What's new

Ghostrider - Intamin Prefab

Dapalm

Mega Poster
Just a quick side project. I hadn't tried the wooden style in NL2, and thought it would look pretty. Trackwork won't be perfect, but I think it will be enjoyable anyway. Should be out in one/two weeks. The supports won't be custom made (well, maybe I will edit some of them) but I plan on adding some scenery. If you have any suggestion for the name please post it. Here are some pics:

Hope you like it!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Re: Unnamed - Intamin Prefab

Looks good!

As for a name, I'd make it a spooky-type name. Something like Ghostrider would fit.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Dapalm

Mega Poster
Re: Unnamed - Intamin Prefab

Thanks! I'm taking the name for now (if I finally release the ride with the sunny environment will change it as I don't think it fits the name)

Didn't work a lot on the coaster today. Just reprofiled the first turn (now it pulls 3,7G's instead of 3G's), changed the station orientation (and fixed the rest of the layout)and added an overbank. No pictures of it yet, but started working on scenery:

There is still a lot to do though. I draw a plan for the area. Still hace to decide where the water ride will be placed. Oh, and the coaster will be called Ghostrider (not sure if I will keep it, depends on the environment I finally choose. I don't think the name fits a totally sunny day)

Thanks for the comments guys!

Dapalm

Mega Poster
Thank you!Although I am working on other projects this ain't dead. I made an error with friction and now I am redoing it.

A tip: if you don't know/want how to make scenery you can always download something from SketchUp Warehouse. All you have to do is export it as collada(.dae). You can really enhance your ride easily. Fish Pagoda by Sprucetree on the picture.