What's new

GhosterForce 2017 - Quick show of hands!

Do you want to go to GhosterForce 2017?

• Yes, please! Count me in.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Yes, I'm 98.9% certain.

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I've ticked 98.9% certain - haven't booked holiday from work, but shouldn't be a problem. could be up for some before-sees and Danish afters as well!

Ben

CF Legend
I'm spiting now.

Soz, just done all the parks so gonna slither to Madrid and do their Halloween events instead.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Annual leave's confirmed (can always be cancelled if needed).

So - how many people have still got plans for Denmark afterwards? I've been wanting to get back to Tivoli since the frikadella live, and Djurs is always worth a visit!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Annual leave's confirmed (can always be cancelled if needed).

So - how many people have still got plans for Denmark afterwards? I've been wanting to get back to Tivoli since the frikadella live, and Djurs is always worth a visit!

Think a lot of us are holding off until next year because someone is getting something big or something? Either way, Conor and I are slithering to Berlin post live for a bit of a mini-moon so shan't be joining in with any post-Live stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Yeah I need Denmark in my life again but seeing as how I'm now going to the US in September now, I'm probably going to knock Denmark on the head this year.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Just to warn you - according to Wikipedia Colossus at Heide is Closed for the WHOLE of 2017 - its also not listed on the website attraction line-up! - so thats a big spite for ghosterforce!

nadroJ

CF Legend
Nothing confirmed yet, but likely we'll fly out on the Thursday night to Cologne Airport and stay nearby, meaning we're not pooped for the Friday.

We're doing Berlin by ourselves for a few days after so not sure where people are flying home from?

Status
Not open for further replies.