What's new

GhosterForce 2017 - 13-15 Oct - Movie, Heide, Hansa

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Found a car space thanks to @ATTACKHAMMER! Kudos to him :)

I still need to book a room at the Matamba for myself as he already booked one and can't change the reservation. Wondered if any of you would like to be a roommate near Black Mamba on October 12th? @Sandman Did you find a room to stay?

Sandman

Giga Poster
Found a car space thanks to @ATTACKHAMMER! Kudos to him :)

I still need to book a room at the Matamba for myself as he already booked one and can't change the reservation. Wondered if any of you would like to be a roommate near Black Mamba on October 12th? @Sandman Did you find a room to stay?

Me and Dave are sharing a room at Matamba dude, but I think there are still a few others to confirm their plan? Good to know you're also doing that day though :)

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Sooo I've been researching Movie Parks' Halloween event and there's an over 18's maze themed to Hostel...and the Borg taking over the Star Trek area! Eeep!! Looks like we're in for another Halloween treat (last years event at Walibi Holland was exceptional)

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
That does remind me, you guys should make sure to buy the tickets in advance, as you're unable to buy them on the day/ticket gate for Movie Park!
All horror mazes and houses are included in the ticket entrance (expect the Walking Dead one), so make sure to queue up early for the ones you want to do first! :)

EDIT:
Scratch that, Ghosterforce doesn't fall into the pre-book only dates! Though to be sure, get your tickets early. ;)

Last edited:

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
you can't buy tickets on the day? are you sure? I was hoping to use my holiday park season ticket's 40% discount.

I just double checked, and GF isn't on the pre-book only dates. However I am not sure you still can buy tickets on the day/use discounts.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
So you're saying that it isn't mandatory to use knife and fork for eating pizza at the Grand Hotel Dave Morton? Guess it mustn't be if I'm visiting.