What's new

GhosterForce 2017 - 13-15 Oct - Movie, Heide, Hansa

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I will be available for this meeting (100% sure of that). Just need confirmation that there's a passenger seat for me! Of course, I'll be sharing the fuel and toll costs :)

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I still wanna come along to this, gotta request the annual leave from work but I'll do that Monday and it shouldn't be a problem.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Hah, this might be a bit off-topic, but if you don't get any good deals for Heide, I've just noticed an offer on Kellogg's Cornflakes where there's a 50% off for up to 5 people with the same coupon (offer applies for all of Merlin's continental Europe attractions).

Rachel

Coaster MILF
I've had my holiday approved yay!
Gonna look at my booking my flights tonight, im assuming most people are going into Cologne Thurs/Fri morning and then out from Hamburg Sunday night?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've had my holiday approved yay!
Gonna look at my booking my flights tonight, im assuming most people are going into Cologne Thurs/Fri morning and then out from Hamburg Sunday night?
Yes, sort of, although flying out on the Weds to do Phantasia the next day and then back home Monday because I want to stay to Hansa until the end for the fireworks.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
Rachel and I are flying out on the Wednesday, staying somewhere near Cologne Airport. We're doing Phantasialand on the Thursday and staying at Matamba before the live.

After the live we're sight seeing in Hamberg on the Monday.

If anyone would like to join let us know!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I'll be mooching round hamburg on monday (and tuesday) too - looking at the website, miniatur wonderland is busy even during off peak season, so best bet is either early or late entry, or pre booking...