Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
We're halfway through!

So far we've been to Walibi Holland...
IMG_8236.jpg

...and Toverland.
IMG_8261.jpg

Today we're at Phantasialand, tomorrow Efteling. Keep up to date on social media, images and reports will trickle in here over the next few days!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Haha, Black Member was deliberate.

The Instagram fail however belongs to this man..
IMG_8252.jpg

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
No words can describe the awesomeness of the last 4 days! Great company, 3 cracking parks and one slightly ropey one which had the best halloween event EVER! Thanks to Ian for organising and all the drivers!

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Had an amazing time the two days I joined. It was fab to meet the new people and see the familiar faces again. Shoutout to DelPiero, really great to finally meet and talk to you. Thanks to Ian for the organisation.

I'm surprised by the unanimous love for Lost Gravity, I thought it would be a little bit more controversial. The night rides on it were really great. I thought the Walibi Halloween event was really really good. I'm usually not that into scare mazes but I thought the one we did was quite fab. Also loved playing the silly drawing game in the Lost Gravity queue.

Efteling day was really wonderful. Loved the ERT on Baron and Joris even though both were running a bit slow so early in the morning. It was great to see everybody's reactions to all of the rides. All in all it was just so nice to catch up with everybody and talk about all sorts of goony things. Love you guys <3

nadroJ

CF Legend
Currently chilling in an AirBnB awaiting Dominoes pizza, so thought I'd have a catch up.

This was probably the best live I've ever been on. Despite no new parks for me, the atmosphere and attitude of everyone on the trip had been fantastic. Everything from the electric night rides on Taron, to the INSANE Walibi World Fright Nights to deflowering River Quest virgins. Everything has been **** fab, bring on the next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben

CF Legend
This live was **** incredible.

Taron is just out of this World amazing awesome brilliant sick new number 2 get in my face immediately.

The ERT last night was amazing, just re-riding with Tom and Jord at the end until they kicked us off, coughing up blood and dying and it's amazing.

Then celebrating my 1000th at Efteling today - was fab to get to do it with everyone there and fill up a row with my faves <3

Walibi's Halloween event was also OFF THE **** HOOK IT WAS AMAZING. It was so good. The Clinic was amazing, the mazes were fab, the scare zones were insane. It was the best Halloween event I've ever done.

All in all it was just absolutely everything one could need from a Live.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Should have taken today off from work, I'm so sore and hungover from the excitement I had in the past four days! So brilliant, so fab! Photos and longer trip report will follow shortly! <3

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Being back at work the day after a Euro Live is the wurst.

I'll gush later but that was the best trip I've ever done.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Well, that was fantastic! So glad I nabbed the last minute spot and will definitely want to return to those parks at some point.

Shall get round to writing a full trip report at some point but thanks to everyone who organised this, especially the drivers for getting us around and Sue for trying to keep me calm when I thought I'd miss my flight home!

jayjay

Giga Poster
Amazing weekend! Phantasialand and Efteling were both amazing as expected (somehow Phantasialand even more than my very high expectations), Toverland had TROY! and although Walibi during the day was a bit meh, I was pleasantly surprised by Lost Gravity and the Halloween stuff.

Ian held the group together through some highly strung schedules, so thanks for that and all the organisation. Thanks to everyone else for being their usual awesome selves, and thanks to Taron, because Taron at night is Jesus.

One last note: for anyone that didn't know, my camera had a River Quest related incident and the screen doesn't work at the moment. I think I had to use the touchscreen to get the camera to connect, but I'll see what I can do to retrieve what's there.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^ I hope the footage can be salvaged!

Here are the other group photos from Phanta and Efteling.
Cu_BNT-WEAAa0u6.jpg

Cu_BNUNWcAAHfLT.jpg

I hope trip reports will appear in the coming weeks, but the bare minimum I want to see are photos! Even a basic post linking to your Facebook album will be sufficient.

Before I crash out, once again a massive thank you to Conor, Richard, Sue and Tom for driving, and of course to everybody who attended. What I love about CF trips is the way everybody contributes to the mirth in their own unique way. Not gonna lie, the trip was fab and the best I've ever had the pleasure of attending. I can't wait to get my reflections written in this topic!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Just got back to the UK and am now on the way to bed and a well-deserved sleep. Exhausted with the sheer exhilaration of the last few days. So pumped to see everyone riding Taron and having such a great shared experience. The atmosphere has been absolutely incredible. Lives are always amazing but this one has definitely been another level. TARON IN MY FACE!

Thanks Ian for pulling it off and for all your hard work organising so many people (and especially for making the cds ha!). Also, thanks to everyone who entertained me in the car and to everyone who shared thier fun, thoughts and opinions. Lovely to meet some new people too.

Without trying to sound too sappy, I really, really love you guys. Where on earth else could we do what we do? You're all mad as a box of Efteling frogs.

It'd be criminal not to do a full report but for now, the obligatory highlights/in-jokes:

Taron at night
Troy. Troy!
The virgins on River Quest
The virgins on Mystery castle
Taron's orgasmic second launch noise
Lost Gravity being actually fab
Owain's drawing game in queues
Walibi's fright night atmosphere (especially the game zone with the zombie Ash, Princess Peach ect.)
Mushroom's safety announcements
JayJay going flying in the middle of the bouncy cushion
What's a furry? video
Taron. OMG Taron with the moon overhead and a crisp, clear night
Fray Fray Chow Mein
Virgins on Chiapas
Trying to flip Bob with unequal loading
All the cheese I managed to eat
What Amanda Thompson thinks of goons
Falling in the lake
Gooning at Symbolica
Everyone loving Joris even though it was still morning
The love for all the great theme park music
'Boat on a lid'
Following the #credrunoffantics
Richard stranding Jordan and I on the rafts with no oar and the Dutch people offering a very thin rescue twig
Dwervelwind music of fab
The amazing progress of Toverland's theming
And just Taron, Taron and more Taron

Howie

Donkey in a hat
This looked like a truly fantastic trip, so gutted I couldn't make it. Seeing all those Facetube updates was pure torture - the pictures of Baron shrouded in the morning mist were biblical!

As of here and now, I'm making a vow not to miss another Euro Live.
Is there an 'Auto sign-up' option?

nadroJ

CF Legend
Howie said:
This looked like a truly fantastic trip, so gutted I couldn't make it. Seeing all those Facetube updates was pure torture - the pictures of Baron shrouded in the morning mist were biblical!

As of here and now, I'm making a vow not to miss another Euro Live.
Is there an 'Auto sign-up' option?

I made a similar vow back in '08 when everybody did Germany and I had to sit at home and suffer. Never looked back.