Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Sounds like the crew had an awesome day at Carowinds, and now it's time to see who you think best captured the day!

Using the hashtag #CarowindsLive19, our members were posting photos to Twitter and Instagram throughout the day, and I've pulled them all together and picked out a shortlist of four from each category. It's now your time to help decide a winner!

Please use the voting buttons above to choose your favourite from each category. Additional conversation welcome below.

Atmosphere: Which photo best captures the atmosphere of the CF Live?
This is an easy one this time - Marcus (@Snoo) was the only one who posted anything! He wins by default! Here's his self-assembled collage:
02 - Carowinds ATM Shortlist.png

Artistry: Which is the best ride photo?
02 - Carowinds ART Shortlist.png

Voting will close Tuesday 14th May at 06:30 (BST).

For more information, please see the link here: http://coasterforce.com/forums/threads/coasterforce-live-photo-competition-2019.43341/

Last edited:

jay37415

Mega Poster
there were a lot of great pictures taken that day. I don't think many peeps used the hashtag when sharing pictures.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
there were a lot of great pictures taken that day. I don't think many peeps used the hashtag when sharing pictures.
I'm sure there were, I was surprised more people didn't use the hashtag - but them's the rules!

Snoo

The Legend
I'm sure there were, I was surprised more people didn't use the hashtag - but them's the rules!
Closing on April 14th! I can't wait for the results! :D

I did whore the posting. A lot of folks were taking photos that couldn't immediately be developed. Looked great all over though. :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A lot of folks were taking photos that couldn't immediately be developed. Looked great all over though. :)
People obviously don't read the rules then. :p
1. During, or for up to three days following the Live, please either:
https://coasterforce.com/forums/threads/coasterforce-live-photo-competition-2019.43341/

Not to worry really, I think it's quite hard to get people on board with this sort of thing anyway. :p Hopefully it'll gain enough momentum this year to build into more for future years. :)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Okay, so the results are in! Collating results from the forums, Instagram and Twitter, we have the following results.

xA06eZR.png

And there we have it!

Atmosphere
Winner:
Group collage by chiefrunningnaked (@Snoo) submitted on Instagram.
Runners up: N/A

Artistry
Winner:
A - Fury 325 by antin0s (@Antinos) submitted on Instagram.
Runners up: D - Copperhead Strike by Thrilling Moments Photography submitted on Twitter, B - Copperhead Strike by coaster_dispatch submitted on Instagram.

I'll be in touch with the winners regarding the tat you've won! Thanks to everyone for entering. We'll see you for the next round from Blackpool!

Last edited:

Sky

Mega Poster
That Fury photo is gorgeous, @Antinos! Nicely done.

Honestly, I was having so much fun that day that I totally forgot to take many pictures. And my phone is terrible so the ones that I did take just aren't great. Maybe I'll actually participate in the contest for the KK/HW Live!