What's new

Fun Spot Kissimmee | Mine Blower | Gravity Group woodie

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Love how quickly this thing shot up consodering the announcement came completely out of the blue as well. Looks like a quality woodie. If smaller parks have two brain cells to rub together we should start seeing these things popping up here there and everywhere. Dare I say it but would be bang on for old Thorpey

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Went down last afternoon and rode it once, in the back row. I wasn't really feeling so well so I just did it once and left (having had gone down the previous 2 days to only find it closed.) I am hoping to go back tonight if the weather holds out.
The ride is a lot of fun but the steel on steel makes for a very loud ride something I don't remember about Roar-o or Warrior. The train pretty much screams around the course and it almost hurt my ears? It's a very noisy ride. It also has a bit of shuffle to it already and I fear if the park doesn't stay on top of their game it's going to become a very rough very fast. But for now it's pretty out of control and loaded with air time. For now I'll say White Lightning is better.... But I've only ridden Blower once. Although it seems the general consensus amongst the enthusiasts who have already ridden it is, ride now... Before it tears itself apart.
Also, while the ride is technically open......The park seems to wait until mid afternoon before actually opening it (2ish) and even while it's running they are still building the perimeter fence around the ride, working on the station, and they even have people walking through the structure while the ride is operating!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^Well it is like double the height and speed of both the coasters you listed so it's obviously going to be louder...

Last edited:

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Well, since those are the only other coasters I've ridden with the Timberliners, it's all I had to compare it to. :roll: