What's new

Fun Spot Kissimmee | Mine Blower | Gravity Group woodie

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Kinda overlooked this coaster after its announcement. The drop looks pretty steep for a "traditional" woodie! Glad to see Gravity Group getting more projects in America.

Snoo

The Legend
Nice to see GG not losing their touch and still creating great woodies. Too bad they're falling the way of GCI with the rise of RMC.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Nice to see GG not losing their touch and still creating great woodies. Too bad they're falling the way of GCI with the rise of RMC.

I can see why you would think that with all the coverage RMC get but GCI are opening more coasters in 2017 than they've ever opened in a single year before and GG are remaining pretty steady at three coasters a year. GCI and GG are certainly not falling by the wayside with RMC they've just been focusing on markets outside the USA for a while now. I suppose GCI had a couple of quiet years in 14 and 15 but their output has never been huge.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I tend to underestimate GG woodies, haven ridden none. How do they ride compared to GCIs? I wonder about the airtime in particular, if it gives you good pops of G- or not.

The layout looks pretty agressive and relentless however. I am not the biggest fan of inversions on "traditional" woodies but will give them a try!

Ben

CF Legend
I tend to underestimate GG woodies, haven ridden none. How do they ride compared to GCIs? I wonder about the airtime in particular, if it gives you good pops of G- or not.

The layout looks pretty agressive and relentless however. I am not the biggest fan of inversions on "traditional" woodies but will give them a try!

Gravity Groups are amazing, much better than GCIs and they have a tonne of airtime.

Also the inversions are great, don't be too harsh on them before you've done them, they're great!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Couple of pictures from Reddit:

18589055_10156158609136978_19065025404400622_o.jpg

DAdeeJCWsAUJHhA.jpg:large

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That double down into the cut through the structure is going to be quite fun. I can't imagine this ride not being the best 2017 ride opening in North America in the eyes of enthusiasts.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
If my eyes aren't deceiving me, that looks like 11 airtime moments! Really looking forward to this!

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk