What's new

First Looping Rollercoaster

INfusionBPBrules!

Roller Poster
I suppose it's like your first kiss, the first time upside down on a coaster. So, what was yours?
Mine, for the record is that piece of Gertslauer greatness at Adventure Island (Southend), Rage.

Howie

Donkey in a hat

TilenB

Strata Poster
My first coaster with inversions seemingly gets greener with every year that comes. It's Magic Mountain in Gardaland. :)

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Lethal Weapon Pursuit in Warner Bros Movie World for me. Unfortunately I won't be able to ever ride it again though, it's been dismantled in 2006. :(

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Canobie Corkscrew at Canobie Lake was my first coaster to invert (corkscrew) But the Black Widow at Riverside (SFNE) was my first 'vertical loop'
Although I'd done looping flats before getting onto a looping coaster <3

Catmaydo

Roller Poster
Tower of Terror at Camelot.

My friend refused to believe she wouldn't fall out on the loop because it only had a lap bar so I had to ride alone. Her loss... it was ace.

Robert.W

Roller Poster
Air at Alton Towers. Immediately became my favourite coaster too – that is until I rode Nemesis a year later, anyway!

mouse

Giga Poster
Rock 'n Rollercoaster at WDW Florida. I was young and terrified of coasters, but my parents told me it was just be a tame kiddie coaster. Seeing the trains before mine launch into the tunnel scared the crap out of me, but I absolutely loved the ride itself. Glad they lied to me about it, otherwise I would've been too scared to ride anything for at least another 5 years.