What's new

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi | Mission Ferrari | Dynamic Attractions | 2023

Crazycoaster

Giga Poster
I guess it's nice, but I just really think all of Ferrari World's theming just look tacky against the gigantic modern warehouse that houses it.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Crazycoaster said:
I guess it's nice, but I just really think all of Ferrari World's theming just look tacky against the gigantic modern warehouse that houses it.
I hardly call the building a warehouse. The theming at Ferrari World looks a lot nicer in person to be honest.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
And they have themed a lot more of the empty spaces with fake Italian shop fronts and houses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
I like how they're starting to actually create a 'theme park' as opposed to a large exhibit with rides when they know they're gonna have massive competition just an hour down the road opening soon.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Lofty said:
I like how they're starting to actually create a 'theme park' as opposed to a large exhibit with rides when they know they're gonna have massive competition just an hour down the road opening soon.

Not just that. Warner Brothers has just gone vertical and that's literally over the road.

warner-brothers-park-abu-dhabi-64.jpg

http://www.themeparx.com/warner-brother ... abu-dhabi/

Lofty

CF Legend
I love that the UAE is becoming such a 'hub' of activity in the theme park industry. There'll be at least 6 substantial theme parks operating by 2018 that are less than an hour from one another. Perfect.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

Jake

Strata Poster
Sandrush looks amazing. The other two are very WTF, in a good way.

We're planning on stopping here on the way to Japan at the end of August. I hope they'll get the other two open by then.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I'm so jealous of you, Dave. WE NEED AS MUCH FOOTAGE AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. Anyone seen any new testing videos lately?

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm more transfixed at the fact they're using the Game of Thrones soundtrack for that video than the footage itself :lol:

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Some people have ridden it and the general consensus is that it's amazing. I am riding on Wednesday so will post pics and a report here ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk