What's new

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi | Mission Ferrari | Dynamic Attractions | 2023

Lofty

CF Legend
I am so intrigued with these two coasters, they're both **** bizarre - I need the SFX coaster in my life.

Lofty

CF Legend
My guess is that it's just going to launch to a vertical spike? Where the Drop Tower used to be?! Sort of a modern day version of their 'Freewill coaster'?

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
A bit of a bizarre selection of coasters they've got there.

The SFX coaster is definitely not what I was expecting. I'm glad it looks like it has more extreme coaster elements ( That is one of my few gripes about the ROTM coasters). Also love a coaster with a thick spine. :eek:gre:

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Finally
Heres some general pics of new theming, or last least, new since I was last there.
The 5th Birthday cake
and other general stuff.
I have to say the park is looking good, apart from the obvious construction.
The new theming really adds to the section of the park that were a bit bare before.

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
Yes. The shuttle will have a spike that will launch up the same place where the drop ride was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
The theming reminds me of the Trafford Centre's, only simpler.
I'm sure it's not finished yet and at least they're trying. :eek:gre:

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
This really is looming fantastic and it's great to see the park improving the theming, will add to the whole atmosphere of the place, looks quite on your pictures though. Was absolutely rammed when I visited so these new attractions will hopefully spread people out a little more.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
I was working there today and most of the pics were taken before the park opened to the public.

Ben

CF Legend
That SFX track is ridiculous, I love how it's the same as the groundbreaking RMC box track xD

Definitely going back to Abu Dhabi soon!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I found this picture from a TR here, interesting as it's the first pic i've seen from this angle.

BCFG33.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
Looks like the restraints haven't really been changed so people will no doubt cry about them.

Otherwise yes! So fabulous and I can't wait to give it a go!

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
I drove past flying aces today. Sadly to wasn't testing but is did take a few pics and found some bi plane wings. Not sure what is happening with them .

Enjoy

Dubaidave

Hyper Poster
I have been told I will get to go to the media launch so will get plenty of pics.