What's new

Favorite OK Go Music Video

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
OK Go released their latest music video, which made me wonder; what are folks favorite music video from the band? It's quite the collection! (I left out a few minor videos)

peep

CF Legend
I went through an evening binge watching all my favs after the new one was released. I love that they've carved a decent career from making one cheap video in their back garden, such a great gimmick for a band.

I think my fav has to be "Here it goes again" just because it's rather simple and it helped pave the way after their first success.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I agree with @peep 'Here it goes again' is so simple yet so complex and impressive really really clever stuff. 'get over it' is my fav OK go song though.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Even though I deem "Do what you want" as they best OK GO song for myself (blame the game Burnout for that), it has to be "I won't let you down" for me. The entire video and scale of everything is rather impressive to me.
Side note: They almost didn't manage to do this, as it was raining quite heavy just before shooting was about to happen!

mouse

Giga Poster
^ So you know which one is your favourite but you don't want to offend the directors of the others?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
My favorite song of OK Go is White Knuckles (the dog music video). Favorite music video is probably This Too Shall Pass; NPR did great coverage of this music video and the months it took to plan and design - let alone the number of takes it took for the whole machine to properly work. End of Love's stop motion is also really fun to watch.

Alaeriia

Roller Poster
My favorite video is also "This Too Shall Pass", but the latest one (slow-motion) is pretty cool too.