What's new

Europa-park and Efteling lines

zombieface

Roller Poster
I'm leaving for Europe in a few days, and hitting Europa-park and Efteling for the first time. I was wondering if anybody knows which rides to hit first and what rides get really long lines.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
The best way to do Efteling is to start out with Baron, then do Vliegende Hollander, Joris and Python in that order. You should be done with all those before they start getting queues. Then you can walk around the lake and do Vogel Rok (and any other ride in that area that you might find interesting). Then you can do Droomvlucht and Villa Volta (madhouse). Go through the fairytale forest towards the last area, which has the haunted house, Fata Morgana, the rapids and Bob. After that you can re-ride the coasters you enjoyed most at the end of the day when they've properly warmed up. I highly recommend a re-ride on Joris and Baron as they get significantly better later on the day.

As you can see if you look at a map, it's basically a circle around the park and it works like a charm. Just Droomvlucht and Bob you'll have to queue for. Bob has a single rider line at least.

Genasi

Roller Poster
I can only tell you for EuropaPark. When you visit it, first take the rides in Iceland and Spain (you get there by monorail from the main entrance). You will have almost no waiting time at blue fire and Wodan at the morning. After that you could head for Arthur, then make your way to Eurosat, Euromir and at noon, take a ride on Silver Star. And don't forget to take a time ticket at the new Voletarium when you enter the park so you have no waiting time there!