What's new

Euro World - Update 30/06

Lookin' good, and I'm not really that bothered with the 2D walls! I think your architecture is very good, but try varying the height of your buildings because they all look very similar. The plant idea doesn't sound too bad either, Claw.

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Well i've been working really hard lately on the Scandinavian section and the parks rapids Fjord Rafting so i thought i couls share some screens :) Keep in mind not all screens are 100% finished :)

Architecture:
scr2i.png

Fjord Rafting:
scr3a.png

Windmill in Holland Section:
scr4s.png

Thanks for viewing and dont forget to comment!

The windmill is fanastic! Love it! The rapids also look pretty good.

Now for the bad; the buildings in the one section of the park look so bland. All one size, mostly all one shape, and none of them really exceed maybe one or two colours. Flowers would be nice in that area as well.

Keep it up, lookin good!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
You'd never find such a flat city near a fjord. OK, I'll give you Oslo, but that's not in a stereotypical fjord like foreigners like to see when they visit Norway. In those fjords, it isn't many towns to speak about either, but that's OK. Making it auntentic would also make it boring, so go for what you have.
The architecture isn't entirely Nordic either, but I guess you can let that pass, as Norwegian traditional architecture is pretty boring, and I guess that goes for Sweden, Iceland and Greenland as well.

The windmill looks awesome, though. Keep it up!

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Most of the architecture comes from screens i found on the EPFans.info website, the biggest fan site for EP and their buildings very much are like mine and i don't think people complain at a theme park. Taylor, i can hardly see why you would say their the sam size and shape, most of them are 4x3, 5x2, 2x2, 4x4 and even 5x4, their all different theirs only about 2 of each that are the same size, and planters will come, remeber their not 100% finished

Louis!

Mega Poster
Like I said at NE, taller and narrower and then it will all fall into place.

And I wont bother mentioning the windmill sails as I know you like them how they are ;)

Well Goliath, if you like them, that's fine, I was just giving my opinion to help you improve it.

As for the windmill, I didn't notice the mistake you made with it like Louis did, and though I see where you went wrong with it now, it still looks fine, so don't change it.