What's new

Ethan's Dev Topic - Stuff and things

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Ethan's Dev Topic - Spyre [Page 7]

Ooh, and Impluse with the two launch sections stacked. Don't recall seeing anything like this before. Although not sure it's the hardest thing to pull off. ;)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Re: Ethan's Dev Topic - Spyre [Page 7]

-Reach-

2LlEZ.jpg

1Ka9Y.jpg

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Re: Ethan's Dev Topic -Reach- WIP [Page 7]

I quite enjoyed that. I think if you'd have made a spike behind the station too, it would have given it more re-ride ability and meant you could have a couple more circuits, but it's still fun :)

8/10.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

A couple of days ago I downloaded your Kigahara, and then today it hit me that I hadn't commented on this amazing design!
I seriously think this is one of the better NL coasters I have ever seen.
I love the terrain feeling and the elements, - just my kind of coaster!

Good job! Looking forward to your next design!

_koppen

Hyper Poster

TheCoasterCruiser said:
A couple of days ago I downloaded your Kigahara, and then today it hit me that I hadn't commented on this amazing design!!

Yeah, I also just recently saw it, looks like a seriously awesome ride, that I would love to ride.

Ethan

Strata Poster

Thanks for the feedback guys, means a lot!

Anyways I've started fresh on Nolimits and have a two coasters on the way, one of which being the Enlightenment Project which can be found here...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35458

The second coaster is much less ambitious and I have some pictures down below! It's a tiny B&M Hyper coaster with a small footprint, perfect for smaller parks with height restrictions.

It features a funky little turnaround which can be seen below! :D

tXLfEjq.jpg

fOFudCb.jpg

BBH

Giga Poster
Re: Ethan's Dev Topic - 2013 [Page 8]

If I made something that looks like that even on accident I would erase it immediately because I would've thought I'd have snapped people's necks.

But you seem to know what you're doing.

Ethan

Strata Poster

Luckily the element only pulls 0.3 lateral Gs and some nice airtime.

Xpress

Strata Poster

That's it?! I'd be pushing that sucker all the way to +/-1.1!!! Just because the building medium isn't steel doesn't mean you can't add in your favorite selection of all important laterals ;)

Honestly, it's not something I hunt for anymore. Back in my olden days of youthful sorrow I used to flame anyone for the slightest hint of lateral action in their rides. BUT those days are long behind me. Don't worry about a handful of laterals, it's all part of the fun :D

Ethan

Strata Poster

Another project unfinished! I suck, I know.

So I got bored today and I thought making a wing coaster would be fun! I usually use Newton but I thought I'd hand built as a little experiment! Here's a little...

ozuOikm.jpg

hYMHRcW.png

Ethan

Strata Poster

Layout done. Short, I know. I thought a 'budget Wingcoaster' might be a fun thing to do.

je53A4g.jpg

kT56xjn.png

KIsS5k7.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Re: Ethan's Dev Topic - Budget Wing Coaster [Page 8]

I looks longer than Swarm... :lol: