What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
More rails have appeared on site, most notably some double-spine ones. Go to 0:42 ;)

PabloA on SkyScraperCity also published some updated track pictures:

Fjee7g9.jpg

sxXkCul.jpg

Lofty

CF Legend
I'd have thought so due to how gradual the curve is - I think there's also rebar for the tunnel, too :)

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Wow. Got to say I'm surprised they're getting work done over Christmas. Even if the track went in yesterday, isn't it quite common for people in the construction industry to normally have a bit of time off around now?

Must be costing the park a lot in wages at the very least. But does mean we'll no doubt see this fly up now.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
So is this going to be a full dark colour pattern? Not sold on this either, but seeing assembly getting started makes me really excited anyway!!

Matt N

CF Legend
Is this going out into the car park, sort of like Silver Star does at Europa Park? If it is, then it should make for a very striking view as you enter the park! I do think the colour scheme in the rendering would have looked nicer, though. Smiler and other black coasters look OK, however, so the colour might grow on me over time.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
More Vlogs in Polish! Still can't understand a word, but can't help but feel super excited for the coaster nonetheless :D

PabloA on SkyScraperCity also posted his regular photo update. No progress on the rail assembly itself, but the terrain clearance keeps going:

c301f003e77064demed.jpg

c301f003e77064demed.jpg

Georgie-M

Mega Poster
"This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed." well ok then.

davidm

Strata Poster
^ yeah but you can still go onto Facebook and find the energylandia page (in fact let me do that for you, it's HERE) and see the post where they say (in Polish) what Tilen is saying (as opposed to what ATI is saying)