What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
It’s look good but I expected the airtime to be a bit stronger. I was looking their hair and it excepted more hair time. Especially when they went over that first hill. However this coaster does go super fast so

Hutch

Strata Poster
That's a great POV there. It has potential to be awesome. If the second hill is more floater than ejector, it will be strong floater, and honestly that's great. I can't get enough of that twist and dive and the low Stengel.

Bathtub Gin

Roller Poster
Looks great. That last hop seems nice and aggressive. Was there ever a second train delivered, or is this currently just one train?

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
That's a great POV there. It has potential to be awesome. If the second hill is more floater than ejector, it will be strong floater, and honestly that's great. I can't get enough of that twist and dive and the low Stengel.
All we know is that that floater hill is stronger than basically any floater hill B&M has made lol

Snoo

The Legend
All we know is that that floater hill is stronger than basically any floater hill B&M has made lol

I mean.. B&M isn't all crap floater you know. I've experienced better floater on B&M then I ever have Intamin. Ejector.. that is a whole different animal as B&M doesn't acknowledge thats existence and Intamin basically lives there.

Snoo

The Legend
B&M ejector airtime exists in the form of Raging Bull's first drop in the last row. It thrives.

You could look at it as ejector I guess but not exactly blow you away. It may also be glossed over by the sheer mediocrity of the entire ride itself as Howie said in EpochEmu's signature right above yours. :p

Lofty

CF Legend
Silver Star does contain some airtime that is bordering on ejector. Especially coming out of the MCBR and out of the subsequent Helix - but even then, it's nothing on par with Intamin ejector.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Silver Star does contain some airtime that is bordering on ejector. Especially coming out of the MCBR and out of the subsequent Helix - but even then, it's nothing on par with Intamin ejector.
But on Silver Star you have to get quite lucky not to get all of the ejector murdered by trims and MCBR...