What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
The whole ride and theming looks amazing, and almost Europa/top end Merlin standard. It's a shame the rest of the park isn't though.
Yeah the rest of the park is kinda awkward. Like the theming doesn’t flow well imo. As with something like Europa, it flows beautifully

Lofty

CF Legend
You can't compare Energylandia's theming to Europa Park, which is arguably one of the best themed parks in Europe. That's like comparing Tir Prince Fun Park with Alton Towers.

henryjwillis

Mega Poster
Tell me that after you see the theming the ride has.
That's one ride though? The rest of the park looks really tacky whereas Europa is pretty stunning overall. Kudos to them for doing such a good job on Hyperion though, the park are really on the right track now and very excited for their future.

Matt N

CF Legend
When Andy Rumney visited Energylandia, he thought that the park had quite nice landscaping, and it did look nice on video. One thing I will say about Energylandia, though, is that it didn't look to have themed areas as such, more differently themed rides placed next to one another. If that's how they want to go, though, then that's great!

Hyperion looks stunning, though; a real home run on Energylandia's part!

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
It was my first so big roller coaster in my life and I fell in love :)
Airtime very pleasant (gentle), the trains are fast going through the entire route, and I did not feel the vibration.

I passed two rides yesterday, today I will count the next rides: D

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
I don't need to tell you anything, that comment wasn't even aimed at you, it was aimed at a reply to you. So, no?
I was talking about how the theming flows. Obviously EP crushes nearly every park out there with its theming, but I said EP as an example of a park with nice flowing theming. Energylandia has theming but it just feels random.