What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Bathtub Gin

Roller Poster
Are they waiting on track to complete the turnaround? Certainly, there are other aspects of the coaster being worked on (electrical, housing, etc.), it just seems like they've avoided that section of the circuit for a while now.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Are they waiting on track to complete the turnaround? Certainly, there are other aspects of the coaster being worked on (electrical, housing, etc.), it just seems like they've avoided that section of the circuit for a while now.
Track was onsite a couple of weeks ago, I don't know why it hasn't been erected yet, they probably want a big song and dance around the last piece as well. Though it's surprising that they didn't try to cap the hill with the final piece.

Fab username by the way Professor.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The park are still explicitly advertising this to open in 2018 on Facebook. I know with the park's track record, and that social media posts usually don't mean much, that won't put people's minds at ease, but it's something at least.

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
wELOZZn.jpg

efn6To2.jpg

gjBK1qp.jpg

NXJlzgp.jpg

gwbhe3k.jpg

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Smaller = Intense

That depends on the speed of the train, and it's hard to say exactly how fast the train goes in this section of the coaster. And often, a weak but imposingly large element is more overwhelming than a snappy and forceful one.

Ethan

Strata Poster
^ This. I'd also say the size of this track can be misleading. It's pretty huge as far as I can tell.