ToF48nq.jpg

efZZ8ad.jpg

G9f8grD.jpg

sdUAF5M.jpg

hUeVFwQ.jpg

Peet

Giga Poster
Phype down you lot.

But yeah this looks amazing, don't think I'll be waiting for the RMC before I visit.

JKM

Mega Poster
So... bad news. As expexted, there will be delay in Hyperion's opening. Intamin wanted to test new coaster in various weather conditions. The best month for that seems to be April, but because of workers mistakes, it is postponded to August or... even next year, depending on luck.

This is quote from Rezerwuar ( SSC ), the guy that has his source in EL.

Matt N

CF Legend
Hmmm.... so that's potentially hyperion AND valkyria delayed boo
Don't forget Rookburgh/F.L.Y. too, although I'm not too sure if that was ever intended for 2018. To coaster enthusiasts, 2018 will be known as The Year of the Delayed Coaster.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Don't forget Rookburgh/F.L.Y. too, although I'm not too sure if that was ever intended for 2018. To coaster enthusiasts, 2018 will be known as The Year of the Delayed Coaster.
Yeah F.L.Y. was never intended for 2018. PHL currently seem to be operating a 3 year cycle for major projects. (Chiapas - 13, Taron - 16, F.L.Y. - 19)

Lets not forget Toverland's Avalon area though. I'll be amazed if that is finished in time.

Hopefully Hyperion isn't delayed too much would be a shame for the park and those planning a visit this summer of it. Especially after the issues with the 2017 water coaster.

Olaf

Mega Poster
So... bad news. As expexted, there will be delay in Hyperion's opening. Intamin wanted to test new coaster in various weather conditions. The best month for that seems to be April, but because of workers mistakes, it is postponded to August or... even next year, depending on luck.

This is quote from Rezerwuar ( SSC ), the guy that has his source in EL.
Yea ****... I'm visiting in August

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

Matt N

CF Legend
Yea :emoji_zipper_mouth:... I'm visiting in August

I'm sure it'll be open and warmed up ready for you to ride, don't worry! There have been some very quick turnarounds in coaster history with regards to construction, so I reckon this could have a chance of opening in summer.

Olaf

Mega Poster
I'm sure it'll be open and warmed up ready for you to ride, don't worry! There have been some very quick turnarounds in coaster history with regards to construction, so I reckon this could have a chance of opening in summer.
I'd be surprised if I could ride it