VJtYIWk.jpg

XoqjUu8.jpg

cd9NEfy.jpg

Ig93nGK.jpg

MS8FgWX.jpg

NEW RENDERS BY AtomSSC :)

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
This is coming on nicely, is it safe to say it is at least 50% done?

And when was the last time Intamin built a coaster with a chain lift?

And why is there a drive tyre half way down the break run?

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I wonder why they didn't go for a cable lift hill instead of a typical chain lift hill...

This project is shaping up to be an amazing coaster! If it rides anything like Skyrush with those trains, I am getting a season pass at this park lol

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Since we have confirmation of at least 4 new coasters coming to the park, I have changed the title of the thread, making it similar to how it was before. It will be easier to keep all of the parks developments in this thread, than to have one on every single new attraction they open in the next few years.

Matt N

CF Legend
Since we have confirmation of at least 4 new coasters coming to the park, I have changed the title of the thread, making it similar to how it was before. It will be easier to keep all of the parks developments in this thread, than to have one on every single new attraction they open in the next few years.
Great idea @ATI! The park is building far too many to keep track of!

davidm

Strata Poster
...I have changed the title of the thread, making it similar to how it was before. It will be easier to keep all of the parks developments in this thread, than to have one on every single new attraction they open in the next few years.
That's not how it works on here though is it. And as GWAS pointed out there was another thread about "other developments" that you have posted in.
Idiot. - can someone fix this?
(not ATI being an idiot (nice as that would be) but messed up thread names and so on)

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
That's not how it works on here though is it. And as GWAS pointed out there was another thread about "other developments" that you have posted in.
Idiot. - can someone fix this?
(not ATI being an idiot (nice as that would be) but messed up thread names and so on)

Thread title fixed.