What's new

Ed Hart Stole My Heart | Trip Reports

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
C'mon you beautiful people, let's hear it!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Quick photo dump
ced32cb9e0e25dc90e2b548fd7994255.jpg
dec8b3b274e6c0a71272ed292a44870b.jpg
a1676c46ad81248225b39027acd0b8cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Alright, those of us who were in for the Long haul concluded our trip at Cedar Point last night. I'm sure you'll see quite a bit of activity in this topic over the next few days. As always, I'll be spreading out my reports over the next week or so in my dedicated trip report topic.

One thing that I would like to point out is that, aside from Kennywood being a dud, the US lives have been extremely successful. We essentially saw double our historical numbers at Carowinds and this past weekend, and much of that increase has been from pushing the events on social media and the podcast. Everyone has been having such a fantastic time that I can only imagine we'll continue to see growth as we continue to organize these events.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
One thing that I would like to point out is that, aside from Kennywood being a dud, the US lives have been extremely successful. We essentially saw double our historical numbers at Carowinds and this past weekend, and much of that increase has been from pushing the events on social media and the podcast. Everyone has been having such a fantastic time that I can only imagine we'll continue to see growth as we continue to organize these events.
This is fantastic news, and kudos to you guys for running great events! As you say, hopefully we see a new crop of regular faces in the future.

Hutch

Strata Poster
My first CF Live and I had a ****ing blast. I'm not even done with the rest of my trip but this past weekend alone was easily the best one I've done.

You know I'll do a report on this at some point. I need to get going with the rest of my report first though when I get home, that'll take some time. Got a ton of pictures.

In the meantime, I'll tease you with a few here.

ztXsARl.jpg

FPWa4r1.jpg

UXGI5Vv.jpg

Sky

Mega Poster
I'm back at work now and totally not able to focus at all. I want to be back on this trip.

Everything about it was incredible. I've been on CF since like 2002, and this was the biggest Live event I've been able to be a part of. After burning myself out on two jobs over the past year, it was nice to feel like myself again, surrounded by friends old and new for so long, and for the same purpose. Including our pre-Live trip to SF Great America, I added 30 new coasters to my count!

I don't know if I'll ever be able to write up a full trip report for the individual days, but I have the video in the works. It's about 2/3 done right now, using every spare minute I have to work on it. Sorry for having my camera in everyone's face the whole time - the footage is worth it, I promise!

Snoo

The Legend
To properly respond.. we had a TON of fun. Best Live of the year IMO. Even some of the faces we didn't see long to those we saw for 5 days.. crazy fun! Sky's video summarizes the weekend in short. :D

davidm

Strata Poster
Great video that - and y'all covered a lot of parks and rides and stuff ; good work all round!