What's new

Ed Hart Stole My Hart | KENTUCKY KINGDOM and HOLIDAY WORLD | 20th-21st Jul 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because @StretchMcCoasterGuy and I are crazy, looks like we're adding on a little pre-Live trip... we're driving straight from Atlanta to Gurnee to hit up SFGAm on that Thursday. We keep watching POVs of Goliath and that stall, and then all the positive reviews of Maxx Force pretty much solidified it for us. Then back down to Louisville on Friday!

@LiveForTheLaunch I'm so sad that after all these years, I still won't get to meet you! You sure you don't to come to one of the parks even just to hang out? ?

As great as you all are, I'm mot sure I could withstand the temptation of not riding two coasters that are in my top ten ?

Skeletor

Roller Poster
Well looks like I finally get to go on my first CF Live! I'm new to the forums, but y'all may recognize me as the newer Andrew from the Drunk Riders group or CF Chat.

I was talking with @tomahawk this morning about making plans and he directed me here. I'm going to be flying in on Friday Afternoon and I'm down to share in this totally radical AirBnBness. I also can and likely will pickup a rental car since I have tons of points from work that need to get used, unless there's no real need. Just looking to find the logistics of it all so I can get in on some sweet new creds, friends, and slaps.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Great for you to join us @Skeletor! Especially with only a couple weeks away!

Honestly, if you're planning to crash at the AirBnB with us, you shouldn't need a rental car (although that might depend on when you're planning to fly out). A bunch of us will have our own cars so I'm sure we'll all carpool to KK and HW together. It shouldn't be hard to find an empty seat somewhere.

Snoo

The Legend
Great for you to join us @Skeletor! Especially with only a couple weeks away!

Honestly, if you're planning to crash at the AirBnB with us, you shouldn't need a rental car (although that might depend on when you're planning to fly out). A bunch of us will have our own cars so I'm sure we'll all carpool to KK and HW together. It shouldn't be hard to find an empty seat somewhere.

@Skeletor.. this. We always willing to pick up those who need it.

Skeletor

Roller Poster
You are all such lovely ladies. That's just one less thing I have to do. Can't wait!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BSBMX

Roller Poster
I'll be at the KK event with a friend. Both of us live in Louisville, so we're good with our own lodging.

I'm getting back from a cruise late Friday, so no activities for me that night, but I think I'll be good to go out Saturday night.

Your all's AirBnB is right next to Joella's (great chicken and waffles), and not too far of a walk from FABD (great BBQ) and Patricks (hole-in-the-wall bar with cheap drinks). Not too far from the St. Mathews bars either. Good location!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Two quick things this morning:
  1. Since we will be at (bedspace) capacity at the Airbnb, I am planning to calculate cost of staying the night folks arrive on Friday. This is in part as a few folks are on the fence for attending, and want to have an accurate headcount. If you do need me to pre-calculate your cost to get it out of the way, just DM and I can cut you a bill. Overall, should be ~$30 per person per night. As to sleeping arrangement, I and @Antinos are bringing extra sleeping bag and sleeping pad/air mattress arrangement to account for anyone not able to end up in a bed (enough bedspace for 10, so a few folks will end up on the floor; I'm happy to be one of them).
  2. I will be DMing folks for a phone number to start a larger group text chain, and get you contact for myself, @Snoo, and @Antinos in case you need to get in touch while traveling. If you do not receive a DM by end of today (Tuesday, July 16), let me know so we can get that to you.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.