What's new

Drayton Manor 2018 Coaster Rumour

Grimbozo

Roller Poster
I don't know how true this is (if it has any truth in it at all)... Apparently there was a Drayton Manor meeting in which they discussed a new S&S coaster for 2018. No idea of the type of S&S coaster though.

I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is then an S&S coaster would be a great fit for the park!

I would believe that the park would get a B&M, as the big UK Theme Parks have them, a nice B&M Floorless will do, as the UK doesn't have one

Dammit America...

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I would believe that the park would get a B&M, as the big UK Theme Parks have them, a nice B&M Floorless will do, as the UK doesn't have one

Dammit America...

That's NEVER gonna happen, the only thing that could happen (although unlikely) would be to transform Shockwave into a floorless...

Mitchell

Roller Poster
I know this is a bit off-topic and people may already know about this but Drayton Manor has re-themed their junior boomerang coaster from Ben 10 to Accelerator.
rvgEots.jpg

MDz6fbO.jpg

7b09d9105d8c3d410b0a9ed0d32c713f.jpg

05eb284ff321b55792ca5ce7fb4dfdf8.jpg

Found the images on a Towers Times forum: http://forum.towerstimes.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&p=854027
When this thread first came out I actually felt a sense of anticipation for this park but it's because of reasons like this I get reminded it's just best to just move on ...

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They didn't hold onto that IP for very long, did they? Then again, I wonder if Ben 10 actually has that much appeal. Never heard any of my mates kids bleat on about it.

spicy

Giga Poster
God that looks awful, graffiti as theming never looks good just makes the area look tacky and run down

Maybe this famous Banksy piece shows us what's to come when they lose the Thomas Land IP :)

banyks-thomas-tank-graffiti-b160-colour-39736-53386_medium.jpg

jayjay

Giga Poster
From what I remember of the Ben 10 queue, it's just had most of the aliens replaced with cars.