What's new

Disney Round Del World 2009

A

Anonymous

Seeing as I can't find my original topic, I decided to start a new one :)

Its completely from scratch, so all that was there last time has gone.

I've decided to redevelop the China area, last time it wasn't the best area. The floorless coaster was to say the least, pathetic.

Here we have a quick screenshot of the new coaster, coming soon.

Oo that actually looks like a fanatastic start to what'll probably be a great park. I do like what I'm seeing in terms of supporting on the brake run as well.

Can't wait to see more!

^ WHAT'S WITH YOU AND BLOCK SECTIONS?

Haha, the only time I ever see you commenting on Roller Coaster Tycoon parks, you're talking about block sections. Like, literally everytime.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Sageo? That was the missing letters in the text...

Well, it looks good, what we can see of it.

A

Anonymous

I like it actually, even though the landscape is a little flat. :)

A

Anonymous

Major Changes To The Park!!

Still the same name though :).

It now has 3 theme parks! Yes three. But one of them has a Safari Park , Water Park & a Lodge Hotel.

The three theme parks are:

Round Del World Theme Park. Now just one big land, which i will divide into themes, at the moment i'm working on eygpt. Its coming along very nicely!

The B&M Inverter - Tomb; 3 inversions. Unique layout and inversion - Batwing & A Little Cobra Thing (2)
scr7yg4.png

scr8ip1.png

Its on the same lines as Pluto from the orignal but its more natural and flowing and less intense. It seems like a prototype coaster with may different styles, layouts and inversions used. Its Unique to say the least and is far from finished!

This was created whilst listening to Britney Spears LMAO. weird fact!

Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Safari Park & Water Park A big decision led me to redevelop the original golf course into a theme park, then redevelop the hotel and then the safari park by general improvements.

The new Safari Lodge - Gone are the nasty pilons that held the balconies, in are concrete pillars, a new colur sceme and a much freshed look. It's not finished yet and has its own carpark.
scr9oh2.png

The new theme park area - It already has a inverted coaster (Vekoma?) and an impulse coaster (Yes i know 3 inverters in a park but they are all different in experience)
scr10sw1.png

The old chinese Hotel has gone, as it was crap!!. and i put a car park in its place, well an extension as the original was sooooo small.
scr11hv1.png

The Studios (Theme Park) - Nothing has happened here, as of yet but there's gonna be a high school musical thing, dont know what yet but it has to be done!. its the old chinese section of the theme park, so the theme park has shrunk but it's worth it lol
scr12nk0.png

The Disney Hotel is being shrunk into 2 sections and being revamped like the lodge.
scr13cn6.png

There are plans for in the far right corner to infill the little lake and put the enterance there and then convert the entrance where it is now into a bigger marina.

That's All For Now. Folks!

Very nice; not sure about the purple coaster but it seems to look okay from what I can see. As for the hotels, very, very nice, and I know how much work it takes to make one of those. Very monotonous, but it pays off. However, the parking lot looks more like a maze than a parking lot, to be honest.

All in all though, way better than I could do, so props!