What's new

Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium

i.d.b

At first, I thought Untamed was great, but a little lacking in intensity. Then I marathoned it into the evening after it had warmed up (and with tracks wet from rain), especially concentrating on the best seats: the back. The coaster really rose in my estimation
The same thoughts as myself. I rode the second train (train two on it’s first run) of the day and felt it could offer more. I returned later and wow it was really flying. I personally enjoyed the front seat more than the back. I’m sure to return again in the future for more rides.

davidm

I'm in line for Fury, but it's just broken down. I'm only here for Fury as I was here Saturday for the rest (Fury was down all day). I'm going to leave after I ride Fury a couple of times tho (just started working again now).

MestnyiGeroi

Well, I’ll head over there to Fury after this ride and see if I can spot you (assuming that’s you in your avatar). I’ll wait at the entrance to Fury for a bit. Blue jacket, green shorts, generally debonair look.

davidm

I'm mid line atm, it's pretty long line. Not me in my avatar either (Charlie Brooker) .

Prob 30 mins until I'm off this, so maybe 11 40.

MestnyiGeroi

Yersssss!
I feel like there should be a gif for this moment, a clip from The Truman Show or sumat.
Congrats!

Now, what's on the other channels?
‘Twas but a brief encounter, stretched out a bit by a Fury that kept breaking down as we waited in line. Fun ride, and nice meeting David!

davidm

And now I'm sat in a bus at the Park and Ride for the Düsseldorf kirmes. Its definitely P2, but look at a satellite map if you can before you head here as it's all a bit of a maze of car parks around here and blocked off roads - there are signs for the Kirmes and P2 tho. Good luck!