What's new

Croatia to Get Country's First Amusement Park

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Good to see Twist And Shout getting new life. And new colours too. Oddly reminisent of its Original colour scheme
Whats very strange is the train on site appears to be the original western themed train. This was swapped out with Looping Stars trains at Slagharen years ago so Twist And Shout got the more normal Schwarzkopf trains. But now it appears they may have been changed back again.

djreplay26

Roller Poster
Is there any chance that this is where the Knightmare train was on its way too before it fell off the lorry?

TilenB

Strata Poster
The park is due for a soft opening on 15th of July and will start operating at full capacity on the 25th. The Silverarrow's name is now Big Blue (no more Space Witch :( ) and the kiddie coaster is called Rio Bravo Train. The site of the spinning coaster is still empty, but some footers are indeed visible in the following video.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Didn't Energylandia just started with some crappy SBF coasters? I'm not saying this park is getting 14 creds soon, nor that it will build a freakin' Intamin Mega, but maybe they could add a worthy coaster in the next few years? I'm not familiar with Croatia's economy but there could be a market for thrills there.

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
Croatia is getting a lot of tourist money at the moment. In twenty years it's gone from being a 'hidden gem' for European holidaymakers with it's amazing beaches, food, towns, and hospitality - to a huge resort location with lots of chains building hotels and complexes there. I can see someone putting quite a lot of money into this hoping to attract the same kind of crowds as PortAventura does in Spain with all the foreign tourists who are there for the beaches anyway.