What's new

Collab Park Idea

Colossus

Giga Poster
Isn't this what we should have already discussed?

The question is is it going to be a Theme Park or Amusement Park, it will probably be a Theme Park, but I dont think the park should all be based around one theme, I like the idea of themed areas, how about we agree tok 5 themed areas then whoever has the file can work with which theme they like?

gopats1479

Mega Poster
After taking a look at the park and my previous work on entrances, I believe that maybe someone else should do the entrance. I don't think I could make an entrance that would do the rest of the park justice. Just my thoughts. Anyone else wanna do it?

Intricks

Strata Poster
I would take up the torch but Im not sure if I could either hahaha. Why dont you make a few and post pics? Save each under a new collab park and then whichever we like best we can use. Im gonna see if I cant make one, but my building is subpar (I believe).

We could just slightly modify what youve made to make it better for the overall picture later on.

So...why not make a Six Flags/Cedar Fair, Disney and Generic type entrance (not full building mind you, but at least the ground work for what theyd look like) and lets go from there?

Intricks

Strata Poster
Who knows at this point. Maybe just poll it later on.

scw, what did you use in the snow area? I'm fiddling with it and certain spots won't move or budge.

reddude333

Giga Poster
No, lol. Actually. Feel free to take over the project. Pretty sure no one has even thought about this park in years :p

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
I know that some of the members did a "Pass it on Park" in RCT2 a year or two ago. Maybe it can come back with a different game(RCT3, Planet Coaster, Parkitect, etc.)?