What's new

CF Pokemon Go

TilenB

Strata Poster
I think PokeMapper is a pretty decent alternative for Pokevision. When I notice a rarer Pokemon in sightings, I turn the thing on and it tells me where the Pokemon is. I caught Machop, Hitmonlee and Pinsir this way today. :)

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Uh, I get to play around with it a bit when I'm at work... So I only get to do it 3 or 4 times a week. There isn't anything near me unless I go over to Universal Studios where swarms of people are playing (same for at Disney... But I've yet to go in one of those parks while playing the game)

Uh, mah Pokemons.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I've got 89 now. I did have 148 at one point, but gave loads to the professor.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Level 14 now, but still got no Pokemon above 1000CP yet. Poekdex is at 53 at the mo.

Managed to catcha Kabuto a couple of days ago which I was quite happy about, and hatched a Ponyta from a 5k egg today, so things are coming along slowly!

I've also got a ridiculously powerful Chansey; only 163CP, but has 204HP and a 120 attack Hyper Beam, stats which by far exceed the rest of my Pokemon..

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I have a Kabuto farm by work, just hit 50 but trying to strengthen up my best one before evolving. My Kadabra is 3 candies from evolving, same with Graveler, and Omenyte. Gonna hit Disneyland next week for some leveling up.

TilenB

Strata Poster
It's been quite a successful past 48 hours in terms of getting new Pokemon for me, since I've got my first Graveler, Haunter, Parasect, Rhyhorn, Pikachu, Seadra and Cloyster. Now I'm only 2 away from hitting 100. I don't know what's the deal with fire Pokemon not spawning basically anywhere I go to... Only caught one Growlithe, Ponyta and Vulpix so far. :/

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

Smithy

Strata Poster
Went to London, caught **** all good all day, walked through Green Park to get the tube home and a Snorlax popped up in the middle of it. Good times were had.

davidm

Strata Poster
Going to declare at this silly game now; just got a bit dull & repetitive (also new (cheap) phone struggling with it which might be a factor)

Level 15 ; caught 63, seen 66

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
This has all rather quietened down now. I've really slowed down too in the last week, now I've caught 141/142 I can catch in Europe (just a Lickitung eludes me) and I'm level 29. Just want gen II to arrive!

Smithy

Strata Poster
I've not bothered with it since Halloween and even then it was only for the double candy and Green Park being a Charmander hive.

Now fastpokemaps is done with I doubt I'll actually be back on the game, their new tracking system that it's taking them months to implement is ****ing garbage.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
This has all rather quietened down now. I've really slowed down too in the last week, now I've caught 141/142 I can catch in Europe (just a Lickitung eludes me) and I'm level 29. Just want gen II to arrive!
I got a Lickitung out of an egg. Go me :p

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm currently at 115/142. Fire Pokemon are basically non-existent in the areas I frequent, as are the fighting ones. I like the fact, they've finally reduced the number of some certain Pokemon. October has been nothing but Drowzees for me....

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Lvl 25/98 caught. I've had a problem with my data so I had to live off wifi for the whole of October, which is a shame because I missed out on loads. I really happy I finally got my favourite gen I pokemon (Victreebel). I'm not really playing the game to catch them all (well I kind of am but that's secondary) I really want strong versions of all my favourite pokemon and we'll make a lovely team.

Last edited:

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Level 25 with 112 caught.

I'm pissed I missed out on the Green Park Charmander fest over the Halloween period. I was too busy to dedicate enough time for a trip. I now have a Machop nest near me though, so that's cool... I guess.

EthC

Mega Poster
Im on level 22 with 102 seen. The halloween period was great because I finally managed to get Gengar which was my favourite pokemon from the gen 1 and from the TV show. I do agree that its getting a little repetitive and stale now though, hopefully christmas time they can release either Gen 2 or the Gen 1 legendaries and ditto, either or would be fab.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
^I don't think they'll release gen 2, I think they'll wait for it to get warmer in the north before they do that, but I wouldn't be surprised if the legendaries and ditto are released at Christmas...I want something else to catch...or a ****ing Lickitung to appear/hatch.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I haven't really played for the past 3 months as I've been so busy, but I'm picking it up again as I'm going to use it as a filler for walking at the park again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk