What's new

CF Pokemon Go

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just evolved an eevee into a vaporeon after doing it wrong last time, jumped 900 cp, and has hydro pump, so it's a mother ****.

Also with this update they killed the dratini farm by my work. Place used to have upwards of 100 people there all day, now ghost town. Allegedly it's an eevee farm, but there are enough of those. They should have at least made it something decent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
So far the prize of my collection is a ~600 Raichu that spawned in the break room at my work, he was a nasty little :donswear: but a little berries went a long way! Strongest is currently my 980 Flareon followed by my 770 Vaporeon, not too bad for level 15.

KI is an awesome place for Pokestops (4 just running around for another lap on Banshee) but sadly Pokemon don't spawn there anymore than they do at home.

The best place to catch around here? Riverscape Metropark downtown. It's a park on the river full of monuments to Dayton inventors (all of which are Pokestops of course) and rare stuff loves to spawn there. Got a Scyther, a Porygon, a few more Bulbasaur, Pinsir, Psyduck, and a few others. Pokemon Go players swarm the place like crazy, I heard from a customer at work that a guy actually got shoved into the Great Miami River in a stampede over a Gyrados the other night.

Not to mention downtown Dayton is pretty much just a giant farm for Doduos. There's nothing more satisfying in the world than hearing your girlfriend moan about how she doesn't have a Doduo as you just got back from a run downtown with two really nasty Dodrio. <3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've noticed that since the update every time I start the app, a Pokemon appears. Also getting less Rats and Pidgeons now, not sure if that's due to the update or because I'm L14 now.

I laughed when I caught a Jynx the other day. The ball landed right between her boobies.

I'm on 62 creds.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Reached 90 creds today yay. Got a Gengar and a Graveler yay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave

CF Legend
Walking to and from work has produced a lot of new catches! Caught a Lickitung, Kadabra and a Seaking and evolved loads. Brings me up to 92 in the count now. Plenty of pokemon close to evolving but just not appearing at the moment!

Slowly trying to evovle my Magikarp! Caught 60 of them now highest one is 113cp.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I only need like 20 more Karp til I evolve yay <3

And Urgh jeal I want a Kadabra.

I've also hatched two 10km eggs now and both were Eevees <//3

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
^I actually had a Kadabra spawn by the general merchandise doors at my work a few weeks back, I tried to catch it but it ran. :(

Added Jigglypuff, Kingler, and Meowth to my collection. Only two more Drowzee until I can get a Hypno!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I saw a wild alakazam but it was a bastard and ran away after one throw. All I had was regular balls too.

I had my highest spawn of 700 today and it was a bird Jesus. Took way too much. This update made it much harder to catch. I get an excellent toss, after a berry, with a mega and it's 350 cp and I'm level 18 and it escapes. So dumb.

I've caught 79, seen 81. All three starters are still babies. Might go to Downtown Disney soon and just pick up stupid amounts there. Or I can go to the ocean and start my magicarp hoarding

peep

CF Legend
Went on an amazing Pokemon hunt with Joey yesterday, lots of Charmanders and then I went to a local park that's a Pikachu spawn <3

My Pokedex now has 92 pokemon in it which makes me happy. I'm on level 21 and damn it's taking forever to level up.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Yay got a Kadabra and a Machoke today. +2 and 94 creds now yay.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Im now level 21 and a bit with a pokedex of 94.

So i had a pretty good weekend for pokemon go, i think I've found a rare spawn point around 10 minutes drive from my house, its kinda isolated being a pokestop thats an information sign for a large country park / moorlands area. Anyway I was driving past mid last week and had a lapras pop up on my near by, I've had this on my nearby 3 times before but could never get close enough to pop up. I refreshed my app whilst searching and it despawned. SPITE.

Anyway long of the short it popped up again friday night as i was driving past and i managed to catch it in the spot i thought it was before.

I then went down to weymouth on the southcoast for a day where i bumped into my 4th electabuzz, a pinsir and a SNORLAX!! I also got multiples of the starters so am only 22 candies off of a Blastoise. I also hatched a Taurus from an egg!

Also when i was driving back from the cinema another Snorlax popped up on my nearby driving past the Pokestop I mentioned earlier.

Here are my current pokemon, I've faved what i think are the rarest / best.

Later that evening I managed to catch 2 pikachu's but both were CP 10 :(

Ben

CF Legend
Ughhhhhh how have you got a Diglett and an Onix.

I'm so jealous of Snorlax and a **** Tauros what **** you.

And a Rhydon ughhhhhh

Smithy

Strata Poster
Hatched 3 10k eggs so far and got a Mr.Mime, an Onix and a Pinsir. At least they're all different.

Not really bothered with it too much since Pokevision went down tbh.

TilenB

Strata Poster
Randomly got a Kadabra on a short walk today, which is weird, since I haven't even stumbled upon an Abra yet... But I hate the new update asking me whether I'm driving whenever I open the game inside a building. Urgh

Dave

CF Legend
It asked me when I was walking today, must of been walking a little too fast for it.

Other news up to Level 20 and 95 count now thanks to a Warturtle and a Mankey evolution, should be at 100 pretty quick as few evoles are close.

nadroJ

CF Legend
Turned level 23 yesterday. Dex is now on 104. Finally got a Pikachu. Also nabbed a Clefable, Vulpix and Nidoking.

Coming along nicely, just need some fruitful 10k eggs now that'd be nice!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Went to Santa Monica yesterday, because I want some **** Magikarp. Didn't get a single **** one.

Pissed.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Went to Disneyland today. Holy ****. That's the simplest way to put it. Every few feet there is a lure and very strong pokemon everywhere. I finally hit level 20 after not playing much the past month.

A bunch of omenyte and machop.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That's not your chop, that's ma chop.

I'm now at 88 creds. Yesterday when I was on the loo, a 962 cp big crab with a deformed claw appeared, so I was quite pleased with that.