What's new

CF Pokemon Go

Smithy

Strata Poster
Yeah London is the place to be going off of Pokevision and various Youtube videos. Absolutely **** all round here.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yesterday I went to Bittere (a suburb in the town I live in) and dropped a lure on the library pokestop. With in 10mins, about 5 zombies clutching their phones gravitated to the lure and stood there. It was amazing.

I still haven't caught anything amazing. Although walking mum's dog yesterday I caught a Gubat which is the toughest I have.

I need to get myself to a heavily populated urban area.

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
I caught my first Pinsir yesterday, it was a CP 386. Also caught my first Bulbasaur (I started on Charmander), which was a CP 161. I'm only level 8 as of now, as I haven't had much time to play but I'm getting more into it.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Went out just now to get some food with Pokevision up and missed out on a Kadabra by seconds as my **** game froze.

Annoyance short lived though as pulled up outside shop and had a choice between Haunter/Wartortle. Given my only aim with the game is to get a Blastoise the choice was easy.

On way back found a gym I could drop a pokemon on to quickly nab some coins so did that, Vulpix popped up in the car park. Sorted.

Then passed a Koffing. Best was yet to come, saw something I didn't even recognise come up, turned out it was a Nidoqueen;

CoUeWd-WgAE1nvf.jpg:large

Naff CP but still, first one I've seen. Then went and got a Kabuto and passed several people parked up trying to get it as well.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Jesus Christ where do you live?! The middle of Central Park? I'm level 18 and still surrounded by pidgeys and ratatas!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm tempted to install it once I'm back in Hong Kong since I know that there'll be millions of the c**ts around my place. But just no.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I chose yellow, but had no idea they correspond to Zapdos, Articuno & Moltres :( Would have chosen blue otherwise. Or red because it matches my character's top. What team is everyone else on?

Ben

CF Legend
Team Mystic, obv, because Articuno is sick.

I'm level 20 now and my Flareon and Jolteon combo are kicking butt. My Dex is 85 yayyyy.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I went for yellow because it was there.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I finally got this a couple of days ago, my work seems to be a hive of Pokemon activity, I turn it on every 30 mins and there's at least 2 for me to catch at my desk. Unfortunately that's not the case at home, where not 1 has spawned.
I went Red/Valor for no real reason except FIRE!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
DelPiero said:
I finally got this a couple of days ago, my work seems to be a hive of Pokemon activity, I turn it on every 30 mins and there's at least 2 for me to catch at my desk. Unfortunately that's not the case at home, where not 1 has spawned.
I went Red/Valor for no real reason except FIRE!
Red is best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Also team Valour because everyone knows fire is the best.

Am level 20 and can beat most gyms around my area with my Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Poliwraith, Electabuzz, Golduck combo however I cannot seem to keep any locked down. Its always being attacked by other teams before any other Valour Pokemon can get in to back me up! Hoping there's a few more Valour CF'ers so we can lock down some gyms in Sweden / Ghosterforce.

Also caught a Porygon this weekend!

Dave

CF Legend
Chris Brown said:
Also team Valour because everyone knows fire is the best.

Am level 20 and can beat most gyms around my area with my Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Poliwraith, Electabuzz, Golduck combo however I cannot seem to keep any locked down. Its always being attacked by other teams before any other Valour Pokemon can get in to back me up! Hoping there's a few more Valour CF'ers so we can lock down some gyms in Sweden / Ghosterforce.

Also caught a Porygon this weekend!

Team Valour too mate, I took over a gym and got kicked out 10 minutes later...

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Team Valour here too!

I'm Level 11, but mostly play it whilst on breaks at work. Got a couple of nice Pokémon, including 2 Scythers, Exeggcute and Grimer. But nothing of high enough CP for me to warrant tackling a gym round my way yet.

Ben

CF Legend
I got a Ninetails tonight cause a load of Vulpix moved in to the park next door.

It's fab yay.

I'm on 95 creds now <3

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'm on 87, saw a fab VILEplume whilst definitely not playing whilst at work (Josh C caught me haha!) but it sashayed away <//3

Still progressing at roughly +1 per day so that's fab. Could have got a Gengar today too but my Haunter was poo so I sacrificed some candies to get a better one before evolving. Now only 6 candies away!

Also really close to evolving Voltorb, Geodude and Rhyhorn yay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk