What's new

CF Lives 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

Strata Poster
Poland dates suit me. As long as I've resolved my slightly embarassing money situation by then anyway, I've had it in my calendar for ages :)

I've figured everything out, except for how to get from Katowice to Energylandia...

Last edited:

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Sadly can't do that weekend for Poland in Sept:(

Ps is the liseberg trip in July still going ahead? should really start booking flights/hotels - are the plans Fri - Sun 13-15th?

peep

CF Legend
I'm up for the Poland live. Should be heading out a few days beforehand too for cultch. Seeing as he doesn't post on here any more, Patrick is up for Poland too.

Will

Strata Poster
Whilst it's a pain, I'd found flying from Luton was cheaper - priced up flights and 3 nights hotel in Katowice for less than £200 :)

Like a cat on hot bricks watching the Hyperion topic for any sign of action though! :p

Last edited:

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
CF Live to Poland suddenly has become very interesting, seeing that Energylandia is going to open their new cred next soon.
End of September, was it? 22-23?

peep

CF Legend
Same. I'm going out a bit earlier to do cultch and getting the early flight back on the Sunday (travel home after the last flight would be a pain) so whether I actually see any of you is a different matter.

Will be at Energylandia on the friday and Legendia on the Sat (not open during the week so stuck with this plan), if the rest of the group do it differently then maybe I'll catch you lot at a bar on the Fri/Sat evening in town?

Will

Strata Poster
^
Just out of interest, what are you doing transport wise?
Can't really be arsed hiring a car, but Katowice - Zator looks quite burdenous to do any other way?

peep

CF Legend
^
Just out of interest, what are you doing transport wise?
Can't really be arsed hiring a car, but Katowice - Zator looks quite burdenous to do any other way?

Yeah, it looks rather tedious. Like its just over an hour in a car but like 3 hours on public transport? Think I might get a bus/train to somewhere closer and then get a taxi.

EDIT: Right I got intrigued and looked into it. Legendia's site threw me to this joruney planner website.

For some reason just putting in the train station to Park Śląski Wesołe Miasteczko gives me a 3 hour journey but putting in the city to the park gives me a 90 minute journey? Looks like a bus to Katowice which takes an hour and then a tram which takes about 8-13 minutes (11 to Chebzie Pętla or the 19 to Stroszek Zajezdnia).

Last edited:

Peet

Giga Poster
I'm busy on the 22nd, that's a shame since it would have been good to meet some of you folks. So I'm planning to go with a couple of friends the weekend before instead, will be doing Energylandia on Friday 14th, Auschwitz on Saturday 15th and Legendia on Sunday 16th. I'm holding off on booking flights though until the opening date announcement.
If anyone else is doing those dates let me know!

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Booked my flights to Poland :) Flying into Krakow on Friday morning (21st Sept) and home on the Monday. Now to spend the next few months crossing my fingers for Hyperion!

Will

Strata Poster
Not booked anything yet, but I'm intending to fly from Luton to Katowice on the 21st and back on the 24th as that looks to be the cheapest way of doing things and hotels in Katowice are also cheaper than Krakow and potentially a short walk from Legendia.

I'll probably be looking to book things in about 3 weeks, once I'm confident my new job is secure!! :)

Nic

Strata Poster
I'm looking at flying into Krakow on Fri night and back home again on Mon night. Anyone else got similar plans? I'd be up for a cultch buddy for the Monday.

Has anyone started to think about hire cars or whatever? Do we even know which parks we're doing on which days?

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Who is planning on going to ghosterforce?

No idea whether I can go yet but just wondered how many people had it pencilled in.

Status
Not open for further replies.