What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I absolutely love the onset fog they're having in the weather. Just adds to the overall "epicness" of the ride.

codeman94

Mega Poster
it looks like right at the base of the stairs. Thats a great question, because the MF que merge is WAY too far away. You have to stand in line too long to justify spending the extra money in my opinion. Its the worst one by far.

davidm

Strata Poster
Not sure from that video, but looked like there are 2 stairways dumping out in the station ; couldn't see a merge point at the bottom of the main-q staircase anyway.
So looks more "Maverick" than "Millie" :)

EDIT: pic from somewhere, can see the other staircase on the left
sv.jpg

Last edited:

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Having ridden it I can confirm it’s my new #1 hands down. Front row feels like an upper tier RMC, back row feels like a mix of Lightning Rod and Wicked Cyclone with Skyrush airtime magnitude. The machine itself is beautiful, it’s massive, the train flies through there and doesn’t seem to quit, the first two elements seem to defy the laws of physics, and it has a great mix of everything I feel a coaster should be. Airtime, sense of speed, and to top it all off it probably whips you around a lot more than the other RMCs I’ve been on.

I have a feeling the GP will like it but it’s a pretty extreme ride so their reaction should be interesting. I could definitely see a stigma surrounding that in the near future.

9ef0d06c56dfa7ee11292a9daa8d55d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I've got a few questions Jarrett; First, what was your favorite element and why? 2nd, did the lap bar feel any different than the other RMC lap bars?
And 3rd, the hardest one, what was your least favorite part? If you could try to answer these 3 that would be great!

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
I've got a few questions Jarrett; First, what was your favorite element and why? 2nd, did the lap bar feel any different than the other RMC lap bars?
And 3rd, the hardest one, what was your least favorite part? If you could try to answer these 3 that would be great!
1. I’m down to maybe 4 stand-out moments that are tied for favorite now. The drop and first two elements are one, the climb into the MCBR is one, the elements leading to the first run through the structure are one, and that last roll is one. Honestly can’t pick a favorite but the elements out of the mid-course into the structure might be a standout.

2. The bars didn’t feel all that different but you do have a bit more foot space on the deck of the train as anticipated. However my ACE rep who’s had major problems with the restraints in the past said it improved it for her.

3. Least favorite? Probably the turnaround that threads under the lift, actually. It’s good and the view is nice but it lacks the general relentlessness you get on the rest of it.