What's new

Cedar Point | Steel Vengeance | RMC I-Box (Mean Streak Conversion)

Lofty

CF Legend
I just think that's a hill in my opinion. That it will continue the roll, bank right and hop up over that hill, you can follow it if you look closely.

CP Rundown

Roller Poster
You beat us to posting it here ;) since you posted that here is the full map :)

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-T6eDfFZvNa9e-1.jpg

Stevenr296

Roller Poster
Sorry about that, my phone didn't even show the previous posts showing the completed inversion. But still, here's what it looks like the track will do.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
There's definitely only one inversion on that roll. It's gonna keep rolling clockwise through the roll, dip under the lift, then do a 90-degree wave turn up top. From there its anyone's guess

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^Exactly, which make me wonder if people are not seeing CoasterMac305's post properly and therefore something is broken when viewing the Forums.

Stevenr296

Roller Poster
^Exactly, which make me wonder if people are not seeing CoasterMac305's post properly and therefore something is broken when viewing the Forums.
It's a possibility, but I may have posted my photos without refreshing the page beforehand.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Cool. This has happened a few times recently and with @Zek_Teh_Kek saying he couldn't see the map unless it's posted as a file, I fear that there could be a problem with members seeing embedded photos. This rarely happened with the old phpBB forum software, so it could be a problem with the new Xenforo forum software, Tapatalk or members not noticing what others have recently posted.
A lot of work went into creating the new site and forums, so I'm hoping it's the latter. I don't use Tapatalk much, but checked everything there and it all looks good. So this has me a bit confused.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Cool. This has happened a few times recently and with @Zek_Teh_Kek saying he couldn't see the map unless it's posted as a file, I fear that there could be a problem with members seeing embedded photos. This rarely happened with the old phpBB forum software, so it could be a problem with the new Xenforo forum software, Tapatalk or members not noticing what others have recently posted.
A lot of work went into creating the new site and forums, so I'm hoping it's the latter. I don't use Tapatalk much, but checked everything there and it all looks good. So this has me a bit confused.
I think it's a simple case of people not looking at past posts properly, and being excited to share an image they're seeing for the first time on another source.

I've used three different PCs and Tapatalk today, and everything is showing up properly on all devices.

All - please do a quick check of the conversation that has taken place since your last visit before sharing a new picture. It makes reading the forums tricky when the same content is posted several times. We still start to moderate this a bit more carefully from now on, removing duplicate posts.