Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Welp... is it April yet?

giphy.gif

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
This coaster just looks so good, aesthetically. Kind of expecting it to be a bit slow because it's Mack (only done Icon and Enterprise) but it has a really interesting layout. Wonder how long it will be before a test run, obviously I understand that they haven't finished the transfer track etc but I wonder if they'll wait until the weather is warmer to run it so it could be quite a while, potentially a number of months.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
I like alot about this coaster.

What I do not like is that top hat. I was hoping it would look better once built but nah, it might be how it enters the element high up. It will be a fun hangtime moment though...

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Yeah! Hangtime is amazing! Some of the best hangtime ever is the back rows of Riddler's Revenge, especially on an empty train.

Edward M

Strata Poster
I'd love to look at the most recent photos here, but I didn't enjoy Carowinds personally.

All joking aside, this looks great. I'm not a hangtime person, but that inversion looks amazing

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
It’all definitely be unique. You double up into it, then you take a tight curve which will produce some g’s, and then it hangs you for a good two seconds. That’s a variety of sensations for one element of the ride.